Chapter One: Unexpected Arrival.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck- not now..!" A muffled groan peaked from between your teeth and you blinked back a tonnage of tears rolling off of the edges of your lashes.

After a few protracted moments off attempting to stabilize yourself, you regained your composure and collected normality. An aching coarseness lasted in your chest from the brief yet intense anxiety attack. A low groan discharged from your lips as you reluctantly arose from the mild warmth of your mattress. Staggering slightly and wiping away the tears from your eyes, you swung your legs over the side and stretched out your tired limbs. A loud yawn spilled from your mouth as you rubbed away the sleep build-up in your eyes.

Blinking slowly, your exhausted and dull eyes gandered around the disorganized mess of your surroundings.

There wasn't much to witness in your sad excuse of a bedroom; the wallpaper started tinting into a light gray, the old paint beginning to crack from ageing and flaking away. All you slept on was a small tattered mattress. You used a single duvet to cover yourself with at night. The thin blanket was deteriorated and barely created comfort against the environment. There wasn't even a proper bedding structure to support the firm mattress you rested on. The wooden flooring of your room was splintery, slightly damp and overly musty. An olden bedside table with a grimy and cracked surface was placed beside the mattress. An old dresser with a semi-broken mirror was up against the far wall facing you. A small bulletin board was hanging upon the wall with pieces of artwork and glossy posters of bands and celebrities attached to it. Distributed pieces of dishevelled clothes were laid carelessly around the ground, along with littered trash, crumpled up sheets of paper and wrappers. Not exactly the ideal setting for a teenage girl to be living in.

Letting out a deflating sigh, you arose from the "bed" and headed towards the bedroom door. Trudging to the bathroom, you opened up the door and stepped into the empty bathroom and closed the goddamn door behind you. You completed your usual daily necessities and achieved to groom yourself with the last ounces of energy left in your body. You had barely caught any sleep last night, which inevitably affected your present state. Last night you tried to catch some more sleep by going to bed at nine in the afternoon, but you didn't doze off until an hour and a half before your alarm would set off.

After cleansing yourself off and wearily brushing a hand through your tangled mass of hair in order to somewhat smoothen out the matted knots, you exited the bathroom. Just as you placed a foot into the hallway, you were greeted face-to-face with your mother. A loathsome look of distaste was seated on her expression. Her behavioural attitude was tipsy along with her movements, and she was lightly swaying from side to side under the influence of champagne, cocaine, liquor, or something along those lines.

" 'Bout time, you hoe! Now get the hell out of my way and get to school!" she yelled aggressively, enraged with fiery animosity by you and breath heavy with the revolting stench of wine.

"Whatever..." you murmured scathingly underneath your breath and focused your eyes to your feet, unaware that your drunken mother apprehended what you had said.

"What did you say?!" she hissed lowly through clenched teeth and tilted her head to the side, glaring at you.

Your mother narrowed her eyes into spiteful slits and her impenetrable stare fixated onto you unblinkingly. Her entire face flushed and left eye twitched in mini convulsions, reddened by a bright scarlet fury glowing on her furrowed visage. She stepped towards you in a powerful stride and in response to this, you moved back a few feet away from the aggravated older woman.