Ch.42 "Mom, Dad"

February 5 2018
Maggie's Pov
"Mom, Dad" I say as I stare at them in complete shock.

"My baby" My mon says as a tear streams down her face and runs over to my side. She looks at me with so much pain in her eyes. Daniel immediately gets up and walks away as my dad walks to my other side.

"We got a call from Corbyn" My mom cries not able to finish her sentence. With that everyone except my parents leave the room. She holds my hand as tears fall down her cheeks.

"Baby I thought we lost you" My dad says as a tear slips out of his eye. For the first time in my life, I've never seen him cry, until now. The thought of both of my parents crying over me, makes me want to cry.

"Guys" I say as I smile threw the tears. "I'm fine, especially with you guys here for help" my parents then look at each other and back to me.

"Maggie" My Mom says wiping her tears away

"W.we can't stay and help you" My dad sadly says. "We have to leave tomorrow at 6am" He continues

"W.what" Is all that I say

"I'm sorry" My mom says again

"P.please stay I can't do this alone" I say as tears fall down my face again. "Please" I whisper

"I got the job in Australia Maggie, the one I always wanted" My dad says trying to cheer me up "If we don't go tomorrow I lose my job" He continues

"We know you can do this baby" My mon says squeezing my hand. "You have Logan, Michelle, Daniel, and everyone who will help you" She says

"You're in good hands Maggie. You don't need us" My dads says

"I do dad, I need you guys here" I cry "I need you"

"Maggie please, I'm so sorry" My mom says

"We'll call you everyday ok. We know you can do this alone, without us" My dad says as he kisses my head.

I stay silent as a little bit of anger rushes threw my body. As my parents keep trying to talk to me, I stare at the end of my bed silent. I then hear footsteps and a door close, then a few seconds later, the door opens again with more footsteps.

"Maggie" I hear Daniel say

"Get out" I choke out

All the footsteps stop and the room goes silent.

"I know you're upset" Logan says

"I said, get out" I spit at them as I continue to stare at the bed.

"Maggie Nicole Lawson look at me right now" Michelle says as she stomps next to my bed. She's always acted like a mom to me. She's crazy and badass and childish sometimes but when it comes to stuff serious like this, she instantly changes.

"What" I say as I look up at her. Michelle crosses her arms and huffs. I roll my eyes at look at everyone, Jonah licks his lips scanning Michelle's body, Daniel stands next to him looking down, Corbyn Jack and Zach just stand there looking at me.

"I get you're mad and hurt that your parents can't be here but we're here for you. You're in pain I get it but you need to cooperate with us" She says more calmly

"No Michelle you don't get it. I'm laying in the hospital bed half Dead" I say as a tear slips out of my eye. "I'm in so much more pain then you think. More then you could imagine. I'm not gonna be able to do anything for 5 freaking months of my life because of this. I'm gonna be needing people doing everything for me. All I want is my parents help. That's all I want but I can't get it. Now let me be alone." I say as I look back down at my bed.

"Maggie I'm sorry I just— I hate to see you like this" Michelle says

"I just want to be alone" I say

Corbyn lets out a sigh "We'll see you tomorrow then" He says. I nod my head without making eye contact with him. A few moments later I hear everyone leave, but I still feel someone right next to me. I look up and see Daniel in front of my bed.

"I'm not leaving you" He says

"Daniel I'll be fine for the night" I tell him

"I'm not going home until I know you're sitting in your bed at your house" He says as he sits in the chair next to me

I sigh and push my body over with my one good arm, to make just enough room for Daniel on the bed. I pate the spot so he can sit and a smile forms his face. He sits next to me and wraps one arm around my neck.

"Daniel go to sleep. It's really late" I say. He lets out a yawn and kisses my cheek.

"Goodnight" he smiles

He then shifts around a little, warping his arm around my back and leaning his head in the crock of my neck, closing his eyes. I scan his body and smile. One leg his completely off the bed while the other is at the edge. I bite my lip and smile at how cute he is.

"Goodnight" I smile

"I love you" I mumbles against my skin, his hot breath creeping down my neck. A smile forms my face as I lightly kiss his head.

With the hot breath of Daniel's breathing against my neck, a start drifting off into a a sleep.

A.n: Oh my god guys I have the cutest scene for when Maggie can walk again skzjsmsshndms!!