Ch.12 another life

October 15 2017
Maggie's Pov
I haven't seen any of the boys since that day. I can't. I'll wait until they all forget what happened. I don't want to bring drama into their lives.

As much as I want this see Daniel and hug him again. I can't. He should be the Sorry one, not me.

As for me, I'm doing fine. On camera when I vlog I'm happy. It's not a forced smile. I'm happy when I vlog. And my channel is growing bigger and bigger now that I moved in with Logan and Evan. I was at 10 million about a week ago and now I'm almost at 11 million. This life is crazy.

"Wanna go for a walk in" Michelle asks me.

"Ya sure" I say slipping on my vans.

We walk out the door and onto the streets of LA.

We walk down a trail talking and laughing.

"Can we sit down" I laugh sitting on the bench.

"Ya" she says sitting next to me.

The bench over looks a beautiful field with a little creek. It's a like a place where 12 year old boys would play soccer.

I start to hear the strumming of a guitar.

"Look" Michelle points forwards.

I turn my head to see the Why Don't We boys. All except Daniel. I frown a little. Why didn't he come.

When they get in front of us they start to sing their song M.I.A. I smile at them. How cute. Their photographer August is recording it all. Michelle gets up and starts to record on her phone. What going on?

"If I got a day off it's a date night. I've been saving the time especially for you" Corbyn sings while playing the guitar. "And I picked a place we ain't been yet, I just called to request a table for two" he continues.

"Usually I don't give in so quick, what you down to me?" Zach sings grabbing my hands. "All of the sad in the time misses you when you're next to me" He says as I get up.

"And I don't have to play it cool" Jack sings.

Then they all stand in a straight line in front of me.

"I-I-I I-I-I I-I-I, Ive been missing on you" they all sing. "I-I-I I-I-I I-I-I, no I've been M.I.A on you" they continue. "I-I-I I-I-I I-I-I, And I'm not tryna play it cool" Jack sings.

"Me and you entourage, you're my crew, gone for a while now I'm back for a few" Jonah sings. " Let me make, make it all up to me. Gimme all your time, I can change your mood" He sings

Then they all stop and move to the side while Corbyn still plays the guitar. Daniel stands there looking at me. My heart starts to beat out of my chest. He walks towards me.

"You was right, I was wrong I'm a fool" he sings as he grabs my hands. "Now I'm on my knees baby I'm in love with you" he sings getting down on one knee
"Let me make, make it all up to you. Cuz I be M.I.A on you" he sings looking up in my eyes.

My heart melts at the way he went down on one knee.

"Maggie I know I've hurt you. But you said it, we'll fix it in another life. This is another life and we'll fix it. Together" he said looking me in the eye. He looks at me with hope in his eyes. "Please" he pleads

"So you're in love with me huh" I smile.
He gets up still holding my hands.

"So my princess is back" he smiles

"Back to her prince" I smile warping my arms around him. He hugs me back and I've never felt so happy. I missed his hugs so much. I really do feel safe in his arms.

Is this the other life. The other life I was talking about. If it is then I'm ready to live it with my best friend.

"This is adorable" Michelle says

"I know right" Corbyn agrees

I break the hug and look at Daniel.

"I've missed you" I smile

"Let's go" he whispers

"Where" I ask

"Anywhere to catch up on stuff" he says

"Bye guys" I say looking at them

"What where are you going" Jonah asks

"Away to neverland" I yell grabbing Daniel's arm running down the trail.

Michelle's Pov

"I give it 1 month before they date" I say looking at them run down the trail.

"I would say 2 months" Zach says

"I bet it'll be a month" I say raising an eyebrow

"Wanna bet" he asks

"Fine if I win you have to go shopping with me and try on girl clothes" I smirk. His eyes go wide.

"Um I wanna see that" Corbyn laughs

"We all do" Jack agrees

"You better say yes" Jonah laughs

"Fine." He agrees "if I win I get to do your make-up and pick your cloths for the day" he smirks

"You're gonna make me look awful aren't you" I sign

"Yup" he cheers

"Deal. But you can't force them into anything" I say taking my hand out

"Deal" he smirks shaking my hand.

A.n: THEY'RE BACK!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAM😂