Ch.37 Death

February 5 2018
1:23am
Daniel's Pov
"Never" the doctor says standing at the door.

All our heads shoot over to him. Michelle stands up.

"What" Michelle and I yell together

"I'm so sorry, during surgery something went wrong and her heart stopped" he says

Michelle drops to her knees crying. Logan sits on the floor next to her wiping tears of his own.

My eyes fill with water as I sit down. The room fills with a silence so loud.

"No this can't be" Corbyn says

"There must be a mistake doctor, I need my best friend back" Michelle cries

"C.can we see h.her" Jonah asks sadly

"Of course" he says

Nobody moves, the only thing heard is the sound of sniffling and Michelle's crying.

"It's your fault" Michelle yells in anger

"I.I'm sorry" I say wiping my eyes

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it bro, it was one mistake that she did, she was so scared of this happening. But never in a million years did she or us, want this to happen" Corbyn sadly says

I look down not knowing what to say. Then I feel someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Daniel it's ok, just remember she loved you" Jack says with tears in his eyes.

"She was such an amazing person" Zach says shaking his head

"How do I live knowing I'm the reason she died" I say. Everyone looks at me. A lump forms in my throat.

"Are you guys coming to see her" the doctor asks

"Yes" I say standing up

I step out of the door and down the hall, my hearts beating out of my chest. Tears are running down my cheeks. As we reach the door I look in and see her poor lifeless body lying down on the bed.

"My baby" I mumble

She has scars on her legs where they removed the glass, both her legs and her right arm have casts on them. She has a bandage around her head. Her body his filled with bruises and scratches. At this point I completely lost it. I cry and cry as I walk into the room. The others follow me. We all sit in silence.

"Maggie oh my god" Michelle sobs, Corbyn wraps an arm around her trying to comfort her.

"She was the happiest soul on this earth and did nothing but help people, and this is what she gets in return" Logan says shaking his head in sadness.

"We love you Maggie" Jonah says

He's taking this hard, him and Maggie were so close, he was like her older brother here in LA. It's like they were their own family when the were here.

"There has to be a way for her to come back" Zach says

"She's dead" Michelle sobs "How can she come back" she cries

"She needs a heart" the doctor says

"I'll give her my heart, my everything she deserves to live more then me" Michelle cries turning to the doctor

"It's not that easy sweetie. You're just sad and I understand" he says

Light cries from everyone fill the room.

I sit on the chair next to her bed and look at her from head to toe. I can't believe I did this, if I didn't act so stupidly, she would still be alive, her beautiful smile would be spread across her face with her perfectly wavy hair blowing in the wind. There was so much stuff that she wanted to do, that we wanted to do. But we can't, the only girl I've ever loved, died, because of me.

"I will forever love you Maggie" I whisper

"Daniel, other girls will come around" Logan says "Maybe this wasn't meant to be" he says

"It was meant to be. She is the only girl Logan, she will forever be the only girl and it doesn't matter how long I have to wait to see her again, weather it's 1 day or 60 years, because once I do, i will tell her much I love her and how much she means to me. This is my fault because I was scared of loosing the girl I loved to my best friend cuz I always doubted that I was good enough for her, and I knew Jack was because he's an amazing guy and I'm.....me. And me being me, I overreacted and this is what happened. I can't live with myself knowing she's dead." I rant standing up as tears fall down my face. Jack walks over and gives me a hug. I sit back down and grab Maggie's hand.

"Maggie please. You can do this and I know it" I say squeezing her hand. "I love you" I say kissing it.

Then the machines start beeping and I jump out of my seat.

A.n: I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DIES AFTER 37 CHAPTERS WHATTT😭😱

But is it really the end