Chapter 6 Dust

Previously on RWBYS Ruby was worried about Star and Yang is dragging her over to Star to ask her if she's okay.

Ruby's POV

"Hey, Jaune." I said still being dragged by Yang sometimes I really hate how strong she is.
"That's not right this can't be my locker number I would have remembered counting that high." Jaune said to distracted to notice Ruby waving hi as she passed him being dragged by Yang.

We got over to where Star was as soon as Yang let go of my hood she gave me a nudge and I knew exactly what it meant.

"Hey Star what's wrong." I asked her.

"Ohh hey, Ruby its just I don't know if I can do this I barely know anything." Star said.
I could tell she was really worried about it and that she's trying to not let it show but she was doing a bad job.
"Everything will be fine Yang can help you with fighting she's really good at hand to hand combat." I said.
"Yeah, you'll be fine so stop worrying it doesn't look good on you." Yang said while patting me on my back.
"What about my weapon I haven't even used it and all I have is this instruction video." Star said holding up a mini scroll.
"Umm well learn what you can from the video and I'll help you after that." I said.
"Really ok thank you, guys." Star said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stars POV

I did what Ruby said and I watched the video to the point where I almost memorized it I was practicing with my weapon while I watched it.

"I should probably read more of my book so I can use it in battle can dust manipulation be used in battle." I said to myself.
I looked at my scroll and it was 10:05 so I have an hour and a half that will be enough time for me to learn some more about dust manipulation. So far I've learned that you can use dust manipulation to change your clothes which I think is awesome. But I wonder how do you even use dust I think I should ask someone so I asked the first person I saw, a girl with long white hair.

"Umm excuse me." I asked the girl with blue eyes she had a crooked scar that ran vertically down her left eye and long white hair in an off-center bun tail that was pinned with an icicle-shaped tiara.

"Yes, can I help you with something." She said.

"Actually yes hi my name is Star and I was wondering if you know how to use dust." I asked her hoping she would know.

"Why yes, I do my name is Weiss Schnee Heiress to Schnee Dust Company and I know everything about dust." She said.

"Really can you tell me please." I said.

"I don't really have time so here read this it will tell you everything you need to know about dust." She said as she handed me a pamphlet that said dust for dummies.

"Okay, thanks." I said as I took the pamphlet I sat down and opened it and started reading.

There are four primary types of dust that we know of each dust has a secondary area where they can be used if combined with another type of dust.

Red is fire, White is air, Blue is water and Yellow is lighting. Secondary dust or no known color. Ice dust is water and air which is blue + white = cyan color. Steam Dust Fire and water possibly gray colored. Dust can presumably be activated by aura you can have dust in raw form or dust powder.