1st day

Stars POV

I got onto the ship and I was surrounded by all these tall kids shoving there way past me. Then I noticed her her red cape she seemed to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

We soon landed and I was trying to get to her but I was being carried away by the crowd. When I finally got free I just started running in the direction I think I came from when this guy with blond hair comes from around the corner and crashes right into me.

CRASH!!!!

"Sorry I couldn't stop in time." I said rubbing my head.

"Don't be I'm the one who came out of nowhere anyway are you hurt." He asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"No I'm fine are you we ran into each other pretty hard." I said.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm Jaune ." He said reaching out his arm to me.

"I'm Star." I said taking his hand and he pulled me up off the ground. This guy there's something different about him but I don't know what it is.

All the sudden we hear this explosion that was soon followed by yelling we decided to head in that direction.

                  Ruby's POV

"What do I do." I say to myself while lying on the ground with my eyes closed. It suddenly got dark so I opened my eyes to see two figures standing above me they both helped me up.

"Aren't you vomit boy." I said snickering at the boy standing in front of me.

Time Skip

"I'm just saying motion sickness is a lot more common problem then people let on." He said.

"I'm sorry vomit boy was the first thing to come to mind." I said.

"Well what if I called you crater face." He said.

"Okay okay everyone just chill my name is Star Fire." She said.

"Ruby Rose." I said.

"Jaune Arc anyway do you know where we're going." Jaune said.

"I was following you." I said.

We all turn around and started running to what we think is the front of the school luckily we made it just in time.

Stars POV

"Hey Ruby."

I look over to a girl with long blonde hair who is waving at Ruby.

"Sorry got to go that's my big sis." Ruby said then walks away waving bye at us.

"Looks like it's just you and me Jaune." I said.

"Oh no no no this can't be happening." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"What is there something wrong." Jaune said.

"Yes my hair tie I lost it it's the only one I had." I said. Literally it was the only one I had and my hair always gets in my face.

"Here use this one I keep it in case of an emergency don't ask why it's a long story." Jaune said.

"Okay thanks." I said.

"So why do you need a hair tie your hair isn't even that long." Jaune said.

"Well actually -
But before I could finish I was interrupted by Ruby's squeal. I tried not to ease drop but I wanted to know what there were saying I turned back around to see Jaune is nowhere in sight.

                          Time skips

There I was brushing my teeth and then I went on to brush my hair which takes about 3 minutes. When I started thinking about the amazing people I met today and right away I thought about Ruby and her silver eyes, I've never seen that eye color before. I finished brushing my hair and decided to have it down I'm more comfortable with my hair down but sometimes it gets in the way or people step on it and that really hurts so I started walking out of the bathroom towards my sleeping bag when I hear Ruby yell.

"Wow Star that's a lot of hair. Ruby said with shock. She started walking towards me while trying to pick up a pile of my hair but failing.

"Ahh your is so slick and smooth I can't keep a hold of it and your hair is also very soft." Ruby said.

"Thanks I'm growing it out." I said we both stared at each other for a moment then we burst into laughter.

"Haha you have enough hair to make three wigs not even my hair is that long that was a great joke your very punny hehe get it punny." She said ok I have to admit punny that's kind of funny.

"Anyway puns aside Hi I'm Yang Ruby's big sister and as you heard I'm the funny one or should I say punny one." Yang said.

"Hi Yang I'm Star and yes you are funny." I said and no I not going to say or should I say punny nope not gonna absolutely not I thought as smiled at her.

"Hey there's that girl from earlier she saw me explode." Ruby said.

I turn around to see a girl with long black hair wearing a bow it was a cute bow I wonder how it looked so perfect maybe I can ask her after she's done reading her book. Speaking of books I need to read mine so I went to my bag and I pulled my book out of it I lied down on my stomach and started reading.

I DONT OWN RWBY OR THE CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN MY IDEAS AND CHARACTERS Thank so much for waiting I really hope that you're enjoying reading this and please vote and comment I would really appreciate feedback any kind really if you want I have other stories so check those out too and share and follow me please.