Mirror tears

So the picture you see is what I want her to look like just imagine the hair blue sapphire with white streaks and down like Rapunzel.

Stars POV

Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm I reached over grabbed my scroll and turned it off and realized I must have fallen asleep while reading my book also I was the last one awake.

"Man I guess I should have set my alarm for an earlier time." I said to myself but I probably would have been miserable because I'm not a morning person or a night person honestly I just like to sleep. I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face and started to think about the strange dream I had because in my dream I saw my hair changing and then I saw myself well my younger self. I looked to be around 3 or 4 and my hair was to my knees I was running around and I looked so free. My hair I love my hair I love it long and I love the wind in my hair it feels amazing but it gets in my face and it hurts when people accidentally step on it. When I saw younger me running she looked like she didn't care if her hair was in her face or anything maybe its because she was too young to care about that but it was really encouraging. I snapped back to reality and realized my hair is a part of me and I should do what I want with it and wear it, however I like so I decided to wear it down I feel more comfortable with it down.

"Ok Star it's a new beginning for you now let's pick out the perfect outfit." I said while I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled I can tell this is going to be the greatest year ever. I know that what Professor Ozpin talked about yesterday doesn't start till 12:00pm right now it's 9:00am so I have 3 hours that's plenty of time.

"Okay I want it to be cute but not restraining, comfortable but stylish last but not least it has to be something I can fight in." I said to myself.

I don't do skirts, and shorts are not exactly something I would fight in. Let's see my black skinny jeans and my model swagger black heels, my cute tank and my steampunk coat. Finally my outfit was complete I looked in the mirror and I loved it. By the time I was all ready it was 9:50 I looked in the mirror one last time and I wondered who do I looked like my mother or my father who gave me my beautiful blue sapphire hair with white streaks that I love, and who gave me my beautiful sea green eyes that had a little yellow and blue in them, who gave me my nose, my forehead, my lips. I looked again to see tears rolling down my cheek.

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I was pulled from my thoughts by a sound that could even scare a nevermore to the bones.

"UGH... I'm so hungry." I yelled.

GRRR...

My stomach yelled again for food.
I went to the cafeteria and man did they have everything so I grabbed a tray and got my breakfast I soon saw Ruby standing up waving at me to come and join them. I got to the table and to my surprise nobody stepped on my hair nor did it get caught on something.

"What's wrong." Ruby asked.

"Umm it's just that I walked all the way over here and nobody stepped on my hair it didn't get caught on something either which never happens when I wear my hair down." I said.

"Well yeah I mean your hair is so slick nothing can grip like when I tried to pick up your hair I couldn't it was like trying to grab air that is a good thing in a fight nobody will ever be able to pull your hair." Ruby said.

"Huh is it really that slick I mean I have no trouble grabbing it and putting it in a ponytail." I said

"Well of course you didn't notice it's your hair after all." Yang said.