Start at the beginning

My name is Star Fire and 16 years ago I was born I lived a semi-normal life that is until I went to beacon academy. I've always thought I was different but my parents always insisted I was just a normal girl they didn't like the fact I got accepted into beacon and I soon realized why. There I was walking home from the mall because I was shopping for new clothes, my parents are very wealthy and that comes in handy when your boobs go from a size C to a DD so I needed to buy a whole new wardrobe. I'm suddenly stopped by a tall man with white hair and glasses.

"Hello Miss Fire I need to speak with you it's very important." He says as he grabs a hold of my hand and starts leading me somewhere.

"Who are you." I say as I yank my hand lose.

"My name is professor Ozpin." He said.

My eyes widened when I immediately realize who I was talking to and that this must be important after all. We walked into this room it looked like an interrogation room I sat down across from him.

"Have you ever felt like your different from everybody." He said while pouring a cup of coffee he offered me a cup but I hate coffee so politely declined.

"Umm yeah, how did you know that." I asked.

"Because I know your mother your real mother we went to school together." He said.

"My real mother what are you talking about I only have one mother." I said. I was starting to get scared and was beginning to think that he was joking but his face was serious and I don't think professor Ozpin would lie about something like this.
"Your mothers name is Luna Fire and she has a special gift she could store dust in her body the government and the army were really invested in her and under no circumstances would they let her go." He said.

"Wait what does this have to do with me being different." I asked.

"Well when your mother found out she was pregnant she tried to get away but they weren't going to let that happen so they took her and did experiments on her." Before he could say anything else I cut him off.

"What do you mean what kind of experiments." I asked I don't know if any of this is true but I was saddened by it.

"Sorry please continue." I said tears almost forming in my eyes.

"They wanted to see how much dust she could store in her body over time and the effects they would have on you. 3x a day they would inject her with a vile of dust it was brutal they did this for 9 months and then you were born with dust in your blood. While she was pregnant the dust they injected into her body helped form you and the dust acted as nutrients for you and when the army found that out they were determined to keep you locked up and use you for there own benefits. Your mother soon found out and she escaped with you she brought you to vale where she met up with me and told me everything I was shocked and heartbroken and most of all I was pissed. There your mother was standing before me with this beautiful one-year baby girl who had blue sapphire hair with white streaks and beautiful emerald eyes with specks of blue and white combined I told her that it was like looking at the stars. I was happy to find out that that beautiful baby girl was my best friends but sadly he died before he could meet you. So she decided the only way to keep you safe was to give you up so she picked our two best friends from school who were trying so hard to start a family and we went to them and explained everything and your mom gave you to them. They wanted Luna to name you so she named you Star Fire." He said trying not to cry that was probably the most painful moment of her life more painful than when I had to tell her happened to the love of her life and the father of her child.

"Oh my gosh that awful." I said as I broke down I was crying so hard that I was having trouble breathing but Ozpin calmed me down and he gave me a book called Dust Manipulation.

"I want you to have this." He said as he handed the depressed teen with a confused look on her face the book.

"Why." Was all I could manage to say.

"Because I want you to come to my school Beacon academy you will be able to train, help people and even save lives so what do you say." Ozpin said while looking at me with a huge grin spreading across his face.

"Well ok." I said while jumping for joy.

3 days later

My parents weren't excited about me finding out the truth or going to beacon but I reassured them that they are and will always be my parents and that everything will be fine. So there I was on the ship heading to beacon maybe there is something in store for me.

I do not own RWBY all original characters and context go to Roosterteeth but I do have original stuff in here that is all mine I hope you like and please vote and comment I would really love that.