Chapter 27: "I miss my Mum!"

A blond man walked into his bedroom, he was accompanied by Hange and Farlan. Farlan sighed softly, today was Levi's mother's birthday. He knew the Omega was in a horrid mood, there was no getting him out of the hole he was in. He was dressed in a simple loose white T-shirt, light pink leather studded jacket with a cursive L printed on one of the sleeves, he had a pair of black platform shoes, and a pair of black ripped jeans. The Omega had his lip piercing in. He had in a pair of gold mini hoop earrings, "Babe, are you alright?" Erwin motioned for the raven's two closest friends to stay there.

He walked further into the bathroom, he saw his mate applying light makeup on his face. There was a vase of daisies sitting on the counter, his baby blue eyes shift to the flowers. "I'm just fine," Levi stated, he was going to see Erwin's Mother. It was his Mother's birthday and they were visiting Erwin's family. Levi always hated socializing with people he isn't familiar with.

"We don't have to go, I can always say something came up," The blond said, he couldn't bear seeing his Levi acting like this. He would be upset too, it's Erwin's mum's birthday and it was also Levi's mums birthday. "I'm sure my Mum would understand," Erwin explained, he smiled reassuringly.

"No, I want to go," Levi annouced, he gripped his hand at his side. "It's no big deal, it sounds fun. I don't want to let your Mum down, " The raven smiled fakingly. Erwin frowned, he could tell his Omega was hurting. He would too. I can't imagine how he feels, maybe I can explain to Mum how he feels about birthdays, he thought to himself.

"Okay," Erwin reluctantly agreed, "But if you get overwhelmed let me know and we can go to the guest wing or do whatever you'd like," He explained to the smaller man.

Levi nodded, he walked out of the bathroom with Erwin following him out. He saw Hange and Farlan both holding their heads low. The raven ignored them both, he and Erwin went to the lounge area. It was still a little ways from Erwin's Mother's place. "I'm sorry for being so closed off," Levi said as he sat in Erwin's lap.

The blond hummed, "Its alright baby, I honestly understand," He indicated showing he understood. He kissed the raven's cheek, it was about half an hour later when they arrived in Erwin's mum's town. Levi was in a much better mood, he was excited to give Erwin's mum his present. They hopped in a navy blue carrage, Levi cuddled close to the older man. They arrived at the mansion, people were sitting outside on the porch. A woman held onto a plate and a toddler. A toddler who was screaming really loudly. "Azelia, what're you doing here?" The blond asks, he draws the raven closer to him as he covered his ears from the loud screaming from the young boy.

"It's Zane's weekend with Alford," The red head said, Levi could see the dark circles under her eyes and her sun burnt face. She shifted her gaze to stare at Levi. "Who is this little one?" She referred to Omega's as little ones for some weird reason.

"This is my mate, Levi," Erwin said, Levi acknowledged her with a nod before Erwin dragged him inside. Erwin's step Mum was in the kitchen, Levi had a keen sense of smell so he could smell the familiar scent. They all brought gifts for the woman. They all ate and exchanged gifts in peace. Awhile later the black haired man had enough of socializing. He stripped himself of his clothes and he put on a simple white button up. He grabbed a pair of black and white flannel pajama pants. He laid down on the bed, he had a frown on his lips and his eyes were glossy.

The blond man was in the shower, as soon as he caught the Omega's distressed scent he walked out of the shower with a pair of blue pajamas. "Hey beautiful what's wrong?" Erwin walked over to him and he pulled him close. Levi nuzzled into his scent gland.

"I miss my Mum, she used to hold me like your step mum held me. I felt safe in her arms, but once she took a bullet for me I knew I was ultimately grateful for that woman. But she never knew," The word ended in a large hiccup. Erwin felt bad for his angel, the young man was clearly missing his mum. Erwin stood up, Levi in his arms. He walked down to his Mum's room, his Mum opened the door. She saw the small raven in the blond's arms and she motioned for him to set his mate on the bed.

"What's wrong with him?" Enoia's voice sounded like silk to the raven's ears. Much like his own Mum's voice.

"I think he misses his Mum," Erwin said, he stroked the raven's hair soothingly. Enoia frowned solemnly, she moved over to the bed and she pulled the Omega into her arms. Erwin was shocked. The Omega's sniffles stopped, as soon as her warm arms wrapped around him. He was grateful his Omega was fine now. He started to stir, with wide glossy eyes he looked around startled. He let out a small whimper.

"Don't worry darling, you're safe with me. You're Alpha is right there," Enoia said, she stroked his inky raven hair. She missed having a warm body in her arms, especially one so small and fragile.

"Just don't let go of me please. I miss my Mum!" He shut his eyes tightly, tears roamed down his face and a choked sob left his throat. The woman tightened her hold on him, she nuzzled the small raven. She pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Don't worry deary, it's been awhile since I held someone like this," Enoia said.