Chapter Eight: Quarrels Between Family

Levi walked into his bedroom, he was dressed in a white loose long sleeve shirt tucked into light blue pants, light blue vest, white leather boots, and he wore his white pirate coat. He had his light blue pirate hat on with a white feather sticking up, light blue tiny hoop earrings, a cravat with a light blue brooch on. He walked over to the window and he opened the blinds, his sleeping lover let out a loud snore and Levi growled softly. He walked over to the bed and he gripped the blond's hair, his hands were clad in light blue fingerless gloves and his nails were painted a white tint. "Smith," Levi whined, he poked the sleeping prince.

Erwin slowly rose from his sleep, awfully slow for Levi's taste. The raven walked into the bathroom, he started to brush his teeth and by the time he was done the blond prince was awake. "Good morning love," Erwin greeted, he sat up then he stretched his arms over his head and he let out a large yawn.

Levi greeted him with a groan, he trudged over to the bed and plopped himself down in the Alpha's lap, "The sailors made a mess in the dining hall and Hange came to wake me yelling that we're in rose," Whined the young man, Erwin hummed listening to the raven complain about how his day has went so far.

"Its alright love, you look absolutely stunning in your outfit today," Erwin said running his hands up to touch Levi's brooch, Levi smiled at him half heartedly. "You look like a prince baby," The blond said leaning in for a kiss from the raven.

"Thank you, but I don't feel like one considering I'm always cleaning up after the damn sailors," Levi said nuzzling closer to the warm Alpha, their bedroom door opened and Isabel opened the door, a tall blond woman dressed in a purple dress.

"Isabel," Erwin stated, he was about to scold the young woman when he saw a blond haired woman. She had wrinkles and she had stone cold grey eyes that don't have any light, "Mother," Erwin said, he scooted Levi off of him and he stood up. "Why are you here?" He demands, a unhappy look on his face.

"I came to see my dear son." Erwin's Mother stated, "I was worried about you, you never seem to respond to my letters or even visit me." The elder said concern in her voice, Levi couldn't tell if she was faking it or she was actually concerned.

"I don't want you here, Mother," Erwin said, "I don't write to you for reasons. You expect me to be a big buff strong Alpha, but that's not me and I don't want to be like that. I know authority in places, but I'd never use it against my own mate or children like you made Father did," He yelled, his blue eyes wide with anger.

"Its not my fault your stupid Father never learned to discipline you and your sister the right way," The woman shouted back at him, "You don't deserve the title Prince or King you're nothing but a no good Alpha." With that she turned on her heels and stormed off. Isabel had left the room a long time ago, leaving the Omega and Alpha alone.