Chapter Ten: Meeting The Family

Levi walked into his bathroom, he was dressed in his clothes that consisted of a white loose long sleeve shirt tucked into cream pants, light blue vest with sewn on flower design, white cravat with a light blue brooch, and he had on leather light blue boots. He had on a flower crown of white flowers, light blue flowers and grey flowers. His ears had white rose earrings in them along with light blue hoop earrings, "Levi, don't dress up to much. We're literally only going down a couple floors," Erwin said, buttoning up his shirt.

Levi ignored the comment, he put toothpaste on his red toothbrush and he ran it under the sink. He started brushing his teeth, he brushed his teeth for a good three minutes before he spat in the sink. "Shut up, I wanna look nice. I'm meeting your sister and your cousins," The raven hummed, he crouched down and he opened the cupboards pulling out mouthwash. He poured some into a cup, "Make me a glass of water."

Erwin nodded his head, he walked over to the pitcher of water and he grabbed a cup. He poured the clear liquid into the cup, he walked back over to the younger man. "Here love," He said, he pressed a kiss to Levi's forehead. Their was a knock on their door, Erwin left the bathroom walking to open it up.

"Sir, is it alright if I clean the room?" The maid asks, Erwin moved aside and she walked in carrying a basket. "Your family is downstairs," She said, Erwin nodded and walked back into the bathroom.

"Leeeee," He drawed out the male's nickname, with a grunt the Omega walked out. He was completely dolled out, the blond prince smiled and he pulled Levi close to him. Levi took his arm and the Alpha walked them down the stairs, "Just be yourself in front of my family," Erwin explained, leading Levi down to the kitchen. The raven nodded his head, they walked down a few more flights of stairs until they reach their destination.

The pirate captain felt all eyes on land on him, the first family member that got up to introduce themselves was a blond female. "I'm Eliza," The blond said, her hair was cut short and she had stunning blue eyes. He supposed she was the oldest. She wore a white button up tucked into navy blue pants and she had a navy blue striped suit jacket hanging of his shoulders.

"Levi," He said, she was taller than him and she cupped his hand in hers. Even her hand was larger than his, a medium height boy walked up to him. He was quite buff, he wore a light green button up tucked into white pants. He had different eyes, his was a more Hazel blue instead of bright blue. He had a slight stubble on his face, Levi supposed he didn't bother to shave before he came. His name was Zane, his breath stunk of cigarettes on his breath.

"Levi, what a beautiful name darling," A tall man whisked up to him, he looped a hand around the teens waist. Levi let out a growl, "Ah feisty just how I like em'," Levi could tell this boy was around his age, maybe a few years younger than him but he had a few more inches then him. Levi could sense the blond man he considered his mate, and he pulled away from the blond boy. He walked over to his Alpha, Erwin grabbed him and he wrapped an arm around his waist. Levi tucked himself beside the Alpha, they ate in peace and soon enough they saw their guests off. Leaving the couple alone.