Chapter 19: Friendship Talks

A raven haired 18 year old sat on a cupboard in the kitchen well one of the kitchens. The young man was watching his friend attempt to cook, his blue eyed lover was taking care of his Mother. She was staying with the young couple for three weeks, she needed a place to stay while her home-mansion was being redone. They were staying in a mansion, it was their get away place, far in the forest and away from bothering eyes. It was a way to celebrate their recent win on technology, their was a man who made the first TV. Now the couple has one in at least every lounging place. "Ravioli, if I do say so myself it looks good does it not?" Isabel mumured.

Levi tilted his head in that direction, he looked at the dish the red haired 18 year old prepared. "Looks good, but does it taste good?" Levi teased, he watched as the horses laze around in the summer heat.

"I don't know, try it," Issy said with a shrug, Levi reached for the plate. He sprinkled a little basil on the dish, he was kindly handed a fork and he poked the dish with a frown. He took a piece of it, he lifted it into his mouth. He expected a bitter taste, instead it was sweet and a nice salty taste. "How is it?" The teen asked, her eyes lit up.

"Mmm," He sighed, "It's great, a little salty, but it's still good," Levi watched Isabel turn into an excited puppy, with red ears and a tail just wagging with praise. The red head jumped into the air with triumphed shout. Levi rolled his eyes playfully, "God when is that godamn bastard going to be back, I told him I wanted to spend time with him," The Omega grumbled to the Beta.

"Well you know how his Mother is, she doesn't like him giving people other attention. So she's probably whining to see everything in this whole godamn proximity," The turqoise eyed Beta hummed, she grabbed a plate of the dish and she hopped on the counter beside him.

"Yeah, I want to go swimming, but I want to wait for him," The raven said, he took in a forkful of ravioli in his mouth making him look like a chipmunk with his now defined cheeks. Isabel made a noise of understanding, "Is Farlan ever a total putz?"

"Yeah, well sometimes, depends on what he's doing," The Beta sighed, a Beta dating an Alpha is unheard of. In simple terms, most people discriminate during Alpha-Beta couples because their unable to mate. "There was this one time when we were in the middle of intercourse and he quickly remembered he forgot to do something," The red head remembered the memory quite well, probably because it was a week ago.

Levi made a scoffing sound, "I've had that happen to me before except I was in heat. He kept prepping me, I told him that I didn't needed to be prepped and he still prepped me," The Omega laughed, Isabel made a 'Aww' noise. "He made it up though, only with the best intercourse of all time," The raven leaned his head against the cupboard. The two friends continued to talk before the clock struck noon and the Alpha came and got Levi.