3• Charity Game

Griffin had chosen to go with Stiles to try and convince his father to cancel the Lacrosse game tonight.

The two teens stood in Sherriff Stilinski's Office.

"Stiles, I'm... I'm not so sure I actually have that authority" his dad spoke as he walks towards the door.

Stiles opens it as they follow his father out.

"You're the county Sheriff. You can't cancel a high school lacrosse game?" Stiles asks irritated.

"It's a charity game, which generates tens of thousands of dollars. I'd have to go to the school board, with evidence of a credible threat" he spoke in a hushed tone, at his flustered son.

Stiles throws his arms in the air desperately.

"A giant werewolf might rampage across the field killing people, that's an incredible threat" he tried, sarcastically.

His father sighs.

"Look, we're going to have a presence at the game already, I'll double it, I'll triple it" he offered in a hushed voice to keep any nosey deputies out of earshot.

Griffin quietly followed behind the bickering Father and Son not knowing what to say.

Stiles sighs dramatically again,waving his arms around as he jumps slightly making Griffin wonder if he's taken any Adderal today.

"Triple... Dad, quadruple it. Octuple it." he harassed, his father stopped, turning to his son sighing in defeat.

"There's always a person who could forfeit the game...the coach," he told the teens.

"Not when you're stuck with a substitute who's strictly by the book" Stiles shook his head.

"What about Finstock?" The Sherriff asks.

"Rehab for the last seven months" Stiles adds out of ideas.

"Maybe it's time to check on his progress" Griffin finally spoke, making both guys look her way.

•••

Scott, Stiles and Griffin walked through the doors of Beacon Hills Rehabilitation Centre.

"oh, my" Stiles gaped as they rushed over to Finstock sitting on a sofa, he looked dead.

"What's he doing?" Griffin scrunched her nose looking at the dazed man.

"What?" Stiles whispered to himself.

Scott quickly sat down beside him on the sofa.

"Hey, coach, it's Scott and Stiles, and Griffin" Scott stammered.

They got no reply, confusing them more.

Stiles waved a hand in front of his face receiving no reaction.

"Coach, you're in Rehab. You didn't have a lobotomy" Stiles said irritated.

Still no response.

"Coach?" Scott asked again.