I cannot believe I am third-wheeling a dog.

A fucking dog.

"You good?" I asked, laughing.

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I just really love dogs." Jeongguk laughed guiltily, letting go of Yeontan's face.

Yeontan padded away to his bed, laying down with a huff and wagging his tail once at Jeongguk before going to sleep.

"I'm so hungry." Jeongguk hummed as he plucked up the numerous pieces of paper that had some sketches on.

"That's because you fed half of your food to the dog." I replied, crossing my arms.

"He looked hungry."

"He always looks hungry. He's greedy."

"He's cute."

"That's why I got him."

Jeongguk pulled a face of thought before moving the paper onto the table, laying out numerous pens and pencils along the surface.

"Okay. I think we did well." He stretched his limbs, sore from being sat for about four hours straight, just sketching and drawing.

"Thank you for helping me." I said gratefully, smiling bashfully.

"It's alright. It was fun. I like drawing with you."

I blushed for the tenth time today at his words, grateful for the fact that he was turned away, tidying up the mess.

The past four hours had mostly consisted of Jeongguk telling funny stories about his previous high school, giggles at shit that was not funny - like Jeongguk accidentally throwing a pencil, my grossed out looks at Jeongguk's habit of cracking his neck and fingers. But most importantly, a lot of flirting.

Though I don't know if he was just being helpful or genuinely flirty, but either way, I'll take that.

He'd picked up a pink pencil, saying it was the colour of my lips.

Then, he'd claimed that I was holding a pencil wrong. And so, he came and sat behind me, his chest against my back as he forced my posture to straighten. He caged my hand with his, holding it as he adjusted my wrist, his fingertips brushing against my skin as his lips were right beside my ear, speaking quiet instructions and praises.

I'd made us a cup of coffee - though neither of us liked coffee but we needed it for caffeine - he'd practically moaned at the taste of it and asked what I'd done to make it 'taste so good'. I'd innocently said that I'd made it with love, to which he'd dipped his eyes down to my crotch and back up with a cock of his left eyebrow.

He'd also mentioned how big my hands were and had then again dipped his eyes low to my crotch area.

It was the type of flirting that was painstakingly obvious, but it was also the flirting that many friends did as it didn't seem like he was trying to charm me.

Groaning, he stretched his arms up and out, leaning his head back and exposing his neck. His shirt also revealed inches of muscular stomach, the buttons stretching and the gaps revealing parts of his toned chest.

There was no doubt about it.

Jeon Jeongguk was fucking hot.

And yet, I sat here and blushed at his words and actions without showing any interest back to him.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Mhm." He murmured, head on the table.

"Shall we go to bed?"