Day Five - World Population Unknown

AGNES LEFAY

Strong arms surrounded me.  His hand stroking in leisurely circles on my lower stomach and a thick strong thigh slung over my leg, pinning me to the bed.  Now this was the way to wake up.

Soft lips caressed my neck, licking and nipping raising goose bumps across my skin.  His hand skirted up my stomach towards my chest and when his hand gripped the tender mound, he bit down on my earlobe making me moan throatily.  I was melting from the inside out as his strong hands took control of my body.

Rolling me on to my back, Blake settled his body between my legs propping himself up on to his arms and staring down at me with one black eye and one golden hazel.  A shudder of pleasure ran through me at the thought of having both Blake and Damian with me.

Raising my hand, I rested my palm against their cheek and stroked my thumb along their plump lip.  They nuzzled it, breathing out a sigh of contentment before leaning down and taking full possession of my lips.  On instinct, my hands tangled into their thick black hair and my legs gripped their hips- grinding my pelvis against theirs.

A hacking cough brought me out of my pleasurable dream and into the dim light of reality.  My body felt bereft and wound tight, aching from the missing men on my body.

The coughing persisted, drawing my attention to Blake laid beside me, he was curled on his side facing me, the hem of his t-shirt pulled up to his mouth, showcasing his impressive abs as he coughed in to the fabric.  It was no ordinary cough.  It was barking and wet, turning his face purple with the strain.  Panic gripped me.

Jack knifing to a sitting position, I leant over to the night stand and grabbed the tepid glass of water that Jay had brought me after putting me to bed.  Turning back to face Blake, I lifted my free hand to pull his away from his mouth so I could give him some water.  He complied but I was distraught to see the lowered fabric coated in blood.  A lump formed in my throat as I realised that the transformation timeline may not be as long as we thought.

Blake's watering eyes took in his stained shirt.  Widening at the sight, then flicking up to mine to gage my reaction.  Schooling my features, I pretended not to see the gory sight in front of me and continued the task of bringing the glass to his crimson coated lips.  Blake gulp the water greedily, coughing and spluttering in to the clear water in the glass, tinging it a light berry pink.

The coughing only eased when he slowed his gulping and began sipping instead.  Passing me the now empty glass, he laid his head back against the pillows and stared up at me.  A worrying rattle sounding with each laboured breath.

"I should check your stitches" I stated, worried that his coughing fit may have torn them loose.  But mainly to distract myself from the implications of the blood on his shirt.  He didn't move, he didn't agree but he also didn't protest so I took that as his permission.

Getting up onto my knees, I crawled to the top of the bed and sat back on my haunches by Blake's head.  Silently, Blake tilted his head into the pillows offering me his neck.  Wasting no time I peeled back the adhesive bandage, hyper aware of his gaze on me as I worked.

 Blake hissed when my chilled hands made contact with his burning skin.

"Sorry." I apologised as I rubbed my hands together trying warm them up through friction.

"It's fine."  He grumbled "It feels nice, I just wasn't expecting it."

"You have a bit of a fever, I'll get something to help when I have checked your neck."  He nodded urging for me to carry on.