Day Three - World Population 5.5 Million

AGNES LEFAY

I was too damn hot.  Too damn hungry.  And too damn squashed to sleep anymore.

It was just before dawn and I had woken up sandwiched between Conner and Jay.  Not a bad place to be except for the fact that their bodies were like lit furnaces.

I still had my head resting on Jay's perfectly chiselled chest, but Conner must have snuck in through the night and was now spooning me from behind.  His arm wrapped snugly around my waist and his handsome face buried at the nape of my neck.  His soft snores blowing hot air across my skin and invoking goose bumps everywhere.  I felt safe and protected between them, like nothing could touch me.

My head pounded and my eyes were puffy and dry from my sob fest yesterday. All the stress and worry had reached a fever pitch until the crack appeared and the dam of emotions finally broke and came pouring out.  Once all that ugliness was released, there was no way of shoving it back in.  It just had to run it's course.

And it had.  I was still scared, worried and stressed but the pressure had been released and it didn't feel like it sat as heavy on my chest anymore.

The guys had been great yesterday.  Not one word was uttered throughout my embarrassing display of weakness.  I hated that they had seen me that way but it helped that no one had acknowledged it.  They just let me get on with it and get what I needed from my chest only offering comfort when I had sought it.  I'm not one to sit around and talk about my feelings and thankfully, they understood that.

I realise now that I had been living in a state of shock these past few days, adrenaline fuelling my body.  But my breakdown allowed me to remove the rose tinted glasses I was wearing and finally let me see the world as it currently was and really helped me put things into perspective.  There were bigger and worse things going on outside the walls of my tiny apartment and on the grand scheme of things, I didn't come away too badly.

Yes, I was dead.  But it could have been so much worse than that.  I could have been one of those mindless zombies on the TV and not exist past the lust for human flesh.

Instead I was in bed with two extremely hot guys and only craving my meat a little rarer than I usually liked.  Ok, so a lot rarer but my point is, I don't have the urge to tear that flesh from another persons body.  Silver linings and all that.

Just thinking of meat, however, reminded me of how hungry I was once again.  It had been nearly another twenty four hours since I had eaten those steaks that Conner had fed me.  Flashbacks flooding my mind of him pressed up against me, his lips against mine.  I pressed my thighs together trying to relieve the ache between them. 

My mouth watered and my stomach gurgled when I remembered that there was one juicy steak left in the refrigerator in the kitchen.  Now, I just had to figure out how to get of the bed without disturbing the guys.  This should be fun with how closely packed together we were.

Instead of sitting up and having to dislodge Conner's protective arm from around me, I decided that my best exit strategy would be to wiggle down the bed feet first and slither out of the bottom like a snake.  It was only when I was half way down that I actually thought to myself that I may have made a mistake.  As I looked to my left, I found that I was eyes to eye with Conner's well endowed erection.  Thankfully he didn't sleep totally in the nude and his very impressive bulge was covered with a pair of black boxer briefs.  He could have taken my eye out with that thing!

I licked my lips and allowed my self a few moments of indulgence, having a good and unashamed stare before carrying on my journey and slipping out on to the hardwood floor of the bedroom.  The cold reminding me of how naked I was.