Day Two - World Population 9.9 Million

AGNES LEFAY

When I had finished eating three out of the four steaks that Blake had brought over, I felt a lot better and a lot more myself.  In fact, I felt great!

The constant cold feeling that had been under my skin for two days now felt warm and it pleasantly tingled.  My body felt alive and vibrant and when Conner helped my down from the counter top, I noticed that once again my skin was so sensitive and came alive at his touch.  I was positively panting by the time that my feet touched the floor.  My libido had come alive and was now begging to be sated.

So much so, that before I could stop myself; I stretched up on to my tiptoes, wrapped my arms around his neck and then placed a soft lingering kiss to the closest part to his face that I could reach, which just so happened to be the crook of his neck.  His comforting scent enveloping me and fuelling the fire deep within my body.

Conner froze.  His body, stood so still for so long that I started to second guess the show of affection that I had just displayed.  In all my life I'd never put myself out there like that before and it was seriously scary stuff.  I'd never made the first move.  The meat in my stomach churned uneasily as his rejection resonated through me.

Releasing my arms from him and removing my lips from his neck.  I took a tentative step back.  Embarrassment burning me alive from the inside out.

"Agnes-" His voice husky as he trailed off.  But what surprised me was the use of my name.  Instead of the cute little nicknames that he usually called me.  He called my Agnes.  Oh boy, this was a mistake.

"I'm, I'm sorry I-"

I had no idea what I was apologising for but it just felt appropriate.  It didn't matter why, because I didn't get to finish my apology.  Before another word left my mouth Conner's strong hands were grabbing my face and his lips were crashing against mine in a fevered kiss that not just destroyed my soul but also rebuilt it in the same instance. 

His hands slid under the fabric of his shirt that I was still wearing to my hips, gripping the bare skin as I wrapped my arms around his neck.  He backed me up until my back pressed up against the refrigerator where he picked me up by my thighs and wrapped my legs tightly around him.  The cold of the metal made me gasp from the contact to my exposed skin.  Giving his tongue the full access to my mouth it desired.  The position also gave me more leverage to kiss him back with the same ferocity as he was kissing me.  Throwing gasoline on an already burning inferno.

My hands tangled in to his shaggy dark red hair gently pulling on the strands as his kneaded the globes of my ass, grinding my core against his hardness and generating sweet, sweet friction that had us both growling in pleasure.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea" Blake interrupted us.  Conner pressed his forehead against mine, both of us panting and staring in to each others eyes unblinking.  Conner's liquid silver eyes didn't leave mine as he answered him.

"I think it's a fan-fucking-tastic idea" and I whimpered and melted as he ground his hips against me once again.  The deep smirk on his face spoke of so much carnal promise that an involuntary shudder radiated through my body.

I thought it was a fan-fucking-tastic idea too.  But I didn't say anything, I probably couldn't even if I wanted to.  He had literally stolen my breath away.

"Well you would, how about you stop thinking with your dick and come in to the living room and watch the latest on the news"

"No thanks, man.  As tempting as that offer is, there's another room I wouldn't mind visiting first and your interrupting ass will not be in it" He leaned back in pressing his lips against mine, picking up where we had just left off.  Except, this time, his kisses were softer, more languorous.  They made my toes curl.