Prologue- I'm Just Gonna Let It Roll

OKAY HERE YOU GO! OH AND TO ALL YOU NEW READERS MAKE SURE YOU READ BOOK ONE FIRST BECAUSE THIS WILL BARELY MAKE SENSE TO YOU IF YOU DONT BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE CONFUZZLED THAN BE MY GUEST! THIS IS DEDICATED TO JAKIARACRAWFORD CUZ SHE ROCKS!

Prologue- I'm Just Gonna Let It Roll

I threw my last pair of jeans in my suitcase and then zipped it up. I let out a sigh and rested my hand on my knees.

That's the last of it, I thought. I got up and left my suitcase on the floor and walked over to my window seat. I always loved sitting here; it was the best place to think.

I plopped down on the seat and saw that it was raining. Cliche much? I sighed.

I still couldn't believe it. That I was going back to that black hole that I stayed in for so long. That I was getting my revenge on everyone especially him.

I knew it would be difficult to be around him especially since I hadn't mated with Hunter yet.

Hunter. I still hadn't told him that we we were going to my old pack. I was afraid that if I told him that he would get angry and say that we weren't going. And I knew that Cameron would respect his wishes so I couldn't tell him until we got there. 

I felt someone's presence. Actually scratch that two. I knew immediately that it was Anna and Jule.

"Come in," I said as I continued to look out the window. 

"Hey," Anna chirped. 

"Hey," Jule said nonchalantly. I burst into fits of giggles. I grabbed my stomach because it hurt my stomach. I soon calmed down and looked to see that Jule was looking at her finger nails and Anna frowned at me. 

"Are you done?" Jule asked. I nodded smiling. 

"Sorry it was just funny how guys said 'hey' so differently and the fact that us three are complete opposites". 

"I figure as much," Jule said with a smirk.

"So what's up you two?"

They nervously exchanged expressions. I crossed my arms.

"Nothing,"they said simultaneously. Fortunately for me I already knew before they even came that they were gonna check up on me about the situation". 

"You guys came to check on me didn't you?" I said. They looked down and mumbled a yes. I smiled and got up from the window seat. They were the only ones who knew that we were going to my old pack.

"Don't worry about me ok? I'm just gonna let it roll," I said. They smiled as if they were convinced, They nodded and we had a literal hug fest. "Now come on lets get these bags in the car".

"We should ride together," Anna suggested.

Jule nodded. "Yeah. It could be like a road trip". I nodded.

"Totally". They walked ahead of me. "I'll meet you guys down there in a second".

"Okay". they headed down the hallway talking and laughing until I couln't hear them any more. I turned to look at my room it was pretty much empty. Everything else was boxed away. Logan said that we would be there the whole year.So we decided to just move in with them.

I wouldn't see my room for a whole year. I sighed. I was excited to see everyone and get my revenge. I had a plan and i was ready to use it.

I shook my head. Midnight Pack here I come.....again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY MY FELLOW PEOPLE COMMENT, AND VOTE!

NEXT UPLOAD NEXT WEEK!:)

LOVE,

ASHLEY