Clan Wren Problems (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Sabine who was in ah about how Ezra's power that she hasn't been able to see from the sidelines till now made her crave for Ezra even more. The rest of clan wren warriors and including Ursa was amazed how well trained Bridger was and he keeps his opponents on edge. "I wasn't expecting such a show of force Bridger and may I please ask what type of warrior are you because you're not like the conventional Jedi like your master?" Ursa asked  suspiciously . Kanan and Sabines faces turned to deep concern especially Sabine because she understood Ezra's family history as a Guardian Of Tye old republic. "Countesses Wren ... I'm a guardian of the old republic." Ezra said as he removed his helmet as a sign of respect to the clan.  "Impossible!" Tristan blurted out,  "its true , the unit you heard stories about are all true, even legends have facts behind them." Ezra replied back softly.  In a instant the wren guards raised their blasters at Ezra, "Why did you bring him here for Sabine." Ursa barked at her daughter, "Mother he is trying to do help us to heal the wounds of the past." Sabine said as she walked in front of Ezra as a human shield. "Why do you defend this guardian so much?" Ursa questioning her daughter who was willing to die for her friend just as much as he would for her. "Mother because he is my  closest friend, he's saved my life more than once, and he is loyal and I should be loyal to him back as a friend as if he was a fellow Mandalorn." Sabine said as she turned her head slightly to give Ezra a true smile. Ezra sensed many emotions radiating off Sabine and they were all directed at him , not in denial but he sensed trust, forgiveness, loyalty and unconditional love flowing through the force. Ezra assumed it was a family love but his love  for Sabine had increased that moment seeing that she was willing to shield her friend and standing up to her own family to protect him made his heart very soft inside.  Ezra then placed his helmet back on because his situational awareness was really kicking into over drive because he didn't know what would happen next. 

Silence fell over the throne room , not a single person moved for minutes that felt like hours but that silence was intrupted. "Great work Ursa." Saxon said as he walked into the throne room with his personal commandos. "Remember our deal Saxon , take the Jedi and let my daughter go." Ursa said as she tossed him the dark saber. Saxon caught it and said, "it's a shame your mother betrayed everything you believed in Sabine but due to Clan Wren providing shelter to known rebels, clan wren has to be punished...  kill them." Saxon said as he ignited the dark saber, "governor it doesn't have to be this way." Tristan pleaded as he walked up to saxon. "You were one of the best Tristan and it's already decided." The vicro replied to the young man who was few feet away but close. In a instant Saxon swumg the blade upwards diagonally and due to Tristan not expecting such a move was cut from his left jaw joint upward nearly missing his eyes and stopping at his forehead. Tristan let out a yelp in pain and Ezra immediately used The force to pull Tristan away Just before Saxon made a stabbing motion that would have killed him. Clan wren responded immediately by turning their blasters on Saxons power hungry men and the first blaster bolt was fired by no other than Sabine nailing one of saxons body guards in the throat. "This is for Tristan you traitor to Mandalore and your going to pay for what you did." Sabine said as Rau flew into the room only inches off the floor and opened fire with his jet pack rocket causing warriors to lift off with using their jet packs as the rocket missed Saxon and exploded causing a opening in a wall to the cold outside. "Rau!" Saxon said as a battle between imperials and loyalists broke out, warriors took to their jet packs as others stayed on the ground. Sabine and Ezra were almost back to back as a pair protecting her injured brother that was just started regaining consciousness. 

Tristan pov 

I woke up with intense pain on my head but I forced myself to get up and fight. I couldn't believe what the Jedi told us earlier was right. "About time you join us." Ezra said jokingly as he blocked some blaster bolts followed up by Sabine opening fire on the imperial who fired them. I drew my single pistol and started shooting at Saxons men but what I saw terrified me. "Sabine!" I yelled and she was able to take a glimpse at what I was seeing. 

Saxon used his jet pack and kicked Ursa from behind taking her off her throne steps. Ursa who was on her knees now as she attempted to get up but she stopped when she heard the dark saber be raised above her head for  execution. Ezra who looked over in time to see Saxon starting his downward strike, Ezra reacted quickly and used the force to stop the blade just inches from her neck followed by Sabine to use her jet pack and fly directly towards Saxon and using her full force and kicked Saxon in the face as she barely touched the ancient lightsaber. Sabines kick sent Saxon onto the wall with enough force it broke his jet pack and he had blood dripping from where her boot hit him and out of his mouth. "You'll be the last member of clan wren to finish what YOU STARTED." Saxon yelled as he reignited the dark saber. Ursa who had taken the chance to spin around to see her daughter and Saxon clashing and Sabine was landing critical hits on Saxon such as joint tissue. 

As the two Mandalorns clashed blood had started to turn Saxons armor blood red. Sabine rolled back as Saxon attempted to cut her arm off but her counter was so unconventional. She got back up on her feet and with one hand started using her blaster pistol as she used the other hand with the knife. Meanwhile Rau and kanan were doing the shield and cover technique as Ezra would use the force to hold a target still for Tristan to land a few hits. Ursa who watched as the dual raged and neared the balcony door , that's when she got the idea to just shove Saxon off the balcony. The door hissed opened and she charged as fast as she could and Sabine who was first one outside dove to avoid the tackle. 

Saxon was slammed hard by Ursa causing him to drop the dark saber followed by him being thrown over the balcony. Sabine who quickly retrieved the dark saber as her mother watched Saxon fall as he fell on some very sharp icy Boulders  boulders killing him instantly when they heard a bone crunching sound. Meanwhile in the strong hold all the imperial troopers were cleared out and Ezra looked to see Ursa helping her daughter up and this brought a smile to his face seeing her family just worked together to defeat the Empire in their own house hold and won. That's when Rau removesd his helmet and announced "Saxon is guilty of  collaboration with our enemies, murdering the Protectors and attempted  to kill a whole clan for his own political gain." Mother and daughter walked in hearing this brought Ursa to realize the Jedi and her guardian friend just wanted to help them before this happened. Ursa walked up to Ezra sternly and said "thank you for freeing our clan from imperial rule." As she moved to look at both   Jedi. Kanan just replied with, "just like Ezra said we always supported Sabine." And Ezra followed up with a smile, "No problem besides I don't mind helping out Sabine." That's when they got Chopper over their coms the shuttle is fully fixed and landing in a few minutes. Sabine went to sadness and Ezra saw this a removed his helmet to revel the smile she grew to love. "Guess it's.... time to go" Ezra said nervously but Sabine couldn't hold her love back any longer And she bear hugged him followed by a  passionate  Long kiss that at first surprised Ezra but he didn't care he kissed he back just as much love in front of the whole clan. Tristan who wanted to punch Ezra for his sister falling in love for a Jedi was halted by him resting on the steps of the throne and him holding a bacta patch over his wound. Ursa who almost immediately wanted to  kill Ezra in cold blood was stopped by how he had restored Sabine to her and if it wasn't for her friends they would still be under imperial control. That's when Chopper rolled in and beeped something that broke the new lovers apart. "Ezra you understand I have to stay here, I'm done from running." Sabine said which Ezra responded by another hug and, "yes Sabine but if you ever need anything I mean it .., I'm always here for no matter the distance and you're my greatest and only love." "I love you to Ez and we will be back together again." Sabine said lovingly followed by another kiss.  After they split from their kiss Ezra handed Sabine the cross guard lightsaber and said "Sabine I made this for you and only you." Sabine hugged him again and thanked him for the lightsaber that was guided by the force for her and as she hugged him she thought about the time when he rebuilt it in such harmony. 

Once the new couple broke apart in their hug Kanan walked up and hugged his adopted daughter tightly. As the three rebels left the stronghold Sabine and the others watched from the balcony as the  ex- separatist  shuttle took off Rau said, "you might be able to lead Mandalore to its former glory once again Sabine." "No Rau my new mission is to find the rightful leader who should wield this blade." 

Meanwhile in the shuttle Ezra had a grin ear to ear but he was sad inside too because of being unable to spend time with the love of his life and Ezra who almost left his helmet on the floor of the Seems house hold dawned his helmet and fell asleep dreaming of Sabine as the shuttle  exited Kronost  atmosphere.  

One family bond has been reformed and one love that will be tested by the distance of the galaxy to the might of the the Empire.