Filming Pt.2

Does anybody else thinks he kinda looks like a frog in this picture? No? Just me? Ok.

Your POV 

We finally reached the WBBA Building. I hopped off the bus, and started walking towards the building, along the rest of the Bey Club. The filming crew followed behind us, filming everything we did.

'And here we are at the National Training Center, aka the WBBA Building,' Momoko was saying. 'The members of the Beigoma Academy Bey Club are here, and word on the street is that they're getting in some extra training before the finals. Let's watch.'

'This is seriously huge!' Valt exclaimed, next to me.

'Valt, you've been inside hundreds of times,' I reminded him.

'Yeah, but we haven't checked the whole thing out. Come on, what are we waiting for?' Valt said, excitedly.

'The specialized training center is decked out with all sorts of cutting edge training equipment,' Momoko said, popping out in front of us. The camera zoomed in on her. 'Only selected top bladers are able to use this facility. That includes the Supreme Four, of course!'

'If you want to see a top-notch training facility, you should see mine!' Wakiya interrupted. The camera focused on him. 

'Yeah, but this is on a whole other scale...' Daigo trailed off, in awe. Wakiya sighed and rolled his eyes.

'So easily impressed.'

'Alright, we made it this far; whaddaya say we get this thing started?' Valt piped up. Everyone nodded. 

'And cut!' Ichiro shouted. 'We'll pick it up once we get inside the building!'

'Huh?' I heard Valt mutter next to me. 'Hey, that's Rideout!'

'Why are they here?' Wakiya asked, rudely. 

'I heard that this is their go-to place for practice!' Momoko injected. 

'You serious?' Honcho gaped.

'Totally,' Momoko nodded. 'Word is, even Lui Shirasagi swings by sometimes!'

'Huh?' Shu said, turning to face Momoko. 'Is that true?'

When she nodded, he turned to face the building, ever so slightly frowning and curling his hands into fists.

'Oh man, we gotta watch these guys train!' yelled Valt. 'YEAHHH!'

Without warning, he dashed towards the sliding doors towards the building.

'Hey wait up Valt!' Honcho said, running after him. I grinned.

'Let's go!'

------------------- 

We reached the training center. It included all sorts of gym equipment, like treadmills, weight, weight lifters, bikes and so much more. Rideout was already there, running on the treadmills.

'Here we have all the training equipment a top-ranks Beyblade Athlete could need,' Momoko said to the camera. 

'Unreal! Man, I wish I could take a photo!' Valt cried out.

'What are you doing here?' Gabe interrupted.

'Obviously they came here to spy on us,' Shinki said. 

'You wish!' I frowned, crossing my arms. 'It's not like we knew you were going to be here. Chill out!'

'How do we know you're not stalking us?' Wakiya sniped.

'Yeah, whatever,' Gabe rolled his eyes. 'Just stay out of our way and we'll get along fine.'

'Ditto, dude!' Honcho agreed. 'You're not on our radar, trust me! We'll be over here, doing real training!'