Chapter 1

"Cheryl...Cheryl....Cheryl!" i snapped out of my trance and looked at my friends that wore worried looks on their faces.

"Sorry I was a million miles away" I smiled a little and pushed small strand of hair out of my face. I haven't been in the best of places at the moment. I want to tell the others about my struggles but they were like me. If they knew the queen bee was becoming weaker they could take me down. That's what everyone has done before. I would never let it happen again.

"Girl you need to get out more" Betty chucked, the small dimples on her face growing.

"She's right Cher, you don't go out with us as much anymore" Veronica now pouted her lips out and I rolled my eyes playfully trying to distract myself from the fact that her pout made my heart flutter a little. Yes I had one deep secret, one secret that I couldn't tell anyone or I may be broken down again just as I was before. That one thing that I lock inside but fear one day its going to burst. I'm gay. But I couldn't tell anyone that though. I date the team captain Reggie from the football team but he was just my cover. I felt bad for using him but honestly he doesn't care for me really. He just is happy he is dating the cheer captain and that he was getting the sex he wanted. Ronnie was with Archie, another football player who I despised and Betty with Chuck who was yet again, a football player. That was basically the rule of Trinity High, you're a cheerleader, you date a footballer. Nothing else. And defiantly not a girl.

"Earth to Cheryl" Veronica waved her hand in front of my face and I didn't realise I was staring. How long was I staring? God she must think I'm a weirdo. "Right that's it, we are having a girls night tonight, we will go shopping and try and bring Cheryl back to life" Veronica laughed a little and I just smiled and nodded.

"Sounds good to me" I agreed and bit my lip. See what no one knew was that I, Cheryl Blossom, had a huge crush on Veronica Lodge. And she could never find out. It tore me up from the inside. I knew that she would never love me back as that was just impossible. But it didn't stop my lust for her, it didn't stop me wanting to have a full make out session when playing spin the bottle and I have to kiss her.

"Ok tonight at 9?" Veronica looked between Me and Betty raising her brow slightly and we both nodded. "Delightful, see you then my lovelys" she winked and gave us a little wave and walked off. I noticed her vear to another table and then i knew wy. One person stood up and pulled her in to a deep passionate kiss. God damn why couldnt that of been me?

"I hate it too" Betty mumbled roling her eyes at the couple.

"i dont uh..hate it i just uh..think they are good together" i mumbled and went quiet looking down.

"Archie should be mine. i wanted him first and then she took him from me" she had a ittle bit of a harsh tone in her voice.

"But you have Chuck Betts, he is just as good" i smiled softly and put my hand on hers.

"I know but its not the same" she sighed and gave me a quick smile.

"Come on lets leave this hellhole and go for a drink" i stood up, flicking my hair back over my shouder and linking arms with the blonde as we walked aong, backs straight, looking down on everyone else. As we walked to the hall one kid got in our way and i gritted my teeth "Move or be cut you little worm" i barked and the kid cowered away from me and ran. Thats how it was at this school. I was the leader. No one would get in my way and take me down. No one would break me ever again.

I pulled up in my car, in the street and got out. Night already filled the sky, stars barey shining against the harsh city lights. what i wouldnt do to see the real sparkly night. It didn't take long to find Veronica waiting at our meeting spot and she walked to me giving me a tight hug.

"Finally, youre here" she grinned and linked arms with me.

"Where is betty?" i asked confused and she just rolled her eyes muttering>

"Betty said she couldnt come anymore so its just us" she gave me a little wink and we head down the city streets.

"So where to? I didnt bring much cash so i wont be able tp get too much" i laughed a ittle as our footsteps fell on the stone pavement at the sae time, ou heels letting out a soft clicking.

"Hmmm, everywhere anywhere" she smirked and we kept heading down the path and then turne off to a back pathway to take a short cut. We ended up in a dingey part of the city but Veronica seemed to know her way.

"God i do not like this place" i laughed nervously, eyes scanning the area for any creeps who may follow.

"Cheryl hun you need to do more things that scare you, get out there more. Even though you can be a cold bitch to the other students , which is not an insult by the way, you still folow the rules. You need to get out there, do something dangerous like-" she stopped and her eyes landed on something, a small smile growing on her face. My eyes followed hers and i saw what she was staring at. A group of people in heavy leather jackets sat around on their bikes, beers in hands. Then i caught something. The symbol they bore.They were Serpents.

"No veronica, dont you dare. They are a fucking gang" i whispered in a harsh voice and grabbed her hand "They will hrut us" I whispered by her ear again but she pulled out my grip ad walked forwards.

"Hey boys, looking good tonight" Veronica called out and they all looked over and just stared "So my friend was wondering if one of you would give her a ride, she needs something more thrilling in her life" she chuckled and i glared at her as some of the serpents stood up and crossed their arms.

"Veronica god dammit" i mumbled and she just stood there.

"Youre in the wrong place darling" one of the serpents growled slighty.

"Awe come on, look at her. Just one ride" Veronica gigged and smirked.

"What the hell happening over here" a voice shouted from behind the men and then they moved to the side.

She walked out proud, strong and in such an elegent way. Her pink curs bounced slightly on her shoulders as she head to the front, a slight snarl on her lips. Her blazing eyes landed on Veronica and then moved to me.

"You better start talking, or i will have to start making you talk" she growled and i saw the glint start to appear. Metal pulling out her pocket. She had a fucking knife.