It's Frustrating to See Your Girl with Some Other Guy

Chapter 2 : It's Frustrating to See Your Girl with Some Other Guy

"I have a fiance?!"

"You have fiance?!"

Kagura puts down her umbrella.

"I don't even know you!" Kagura took a step forward, "And I already set on not marrying anyone except Colonel S*nders!"

Sougo on her side sighed as he already knows that. He then stands straight up, putting his hands away from his weapon.

"That's how it is, pretty boy. This piggy right here only look for someone who can satisfy her hunger. If I were you I would give up, raising a glutton piggy is hard, you know..." Sougo said pointing at Kagura.

"Who are you calling piggy?!"

Before Sougo and Kagura can start their fight, Riku opens his umbrella and keep walking towards Kagura. Seeing this Sougo stops smirking at Kagura and put up his serious face.

"I can grant anything you want, Kagura-chan. I don't mind eating chicken everyday if it's with you." Riku grabs Kagura's right hand, "And even if you refuse me..."

"Let me go!" Kagura pulling hand from Riku, but Riku's grip is too strong.

"Hey, I could arrest you for sexual harrasment if you don't let go now." Sougo glares at Riku. But Riku seems to keep ignoring him and just focusing on Kagura.

"I can take you by force."

Riku suddenly pulls out a syringe and stick it into Kagura right shoulder. Sougo imediately runs to stop Riku, but he was held by the two big bodyguards.

"Move out of my way." Sougo said glaring while pulling out of his weapon, but they just smirking at him.

"W-what are yo--" Kagura tried to stop Riku, but before she can, all of her strengh suddenly disappear and she lose her consciousness.

Sougo, still being held by the two bodyguards, watch the scene in shock as Kagura slowly closes her eyes and dropping her body only to be held by the smiling blonde.

"China!" Sougo attacked the two bodyguards, but his attack is easily blocked by them, "Tch! If you don't move I..."

Before Sougo can finish his word one of the guy, the one with a black braided hair swings his umbrella aiming for Sougo's right shoulder. With his quick instict, Sougo easily dodge it. Then he made a counter attack, but the two blocked it again.

"You guys deal with him and make sure he can't see or talk to Kagura-chan ever again." Said Riku holding Kagura in his arms. Both of his eyes looks empty but also hold a certain anger for the police officer who looked at him just the same as he did.

Riku, without looking back, runs into the forest with Kagura in his arms.

Glaring at the two bodyguards, Sougo keep on attacking both of them fiercely.

"Huh... You are good, kid." Said the braided one, "But not fast enough!"

Sougo pushed back by the braided guy and the other one, with a thick beard, catches him then locked him on his hands. Sougo is struggling to get away from him, before the braided one attacks him.

The braided guy running towards Sougo, umbrella in his hand. Sougo quickly kicked the guy away, then stabbed the man who holds him with his sword on his foot.

Screaming and reaching his left foot, the guy Sougo stabbed, let him go and getting another taste of Sougo's sword. The other guy joined the fight again by hitting Sougo right on his right shoulder.