Spicy is Great, but Bitter isn't Too Bad.

~~~Seventh Story~~~

"Can you put tabasco on the cake?"

"Eh?"

~~~~~~

Tabasco is my food item. Just like Hijikata with the dog food and Danna with sugar.

As you can see, almost every characters in anime have their own food item. In this anime those are for comedy and merchandise material.

I can understand why Hijikata eat dog food (because he is a dog) and Danna likes sugar. But there's one thing that I can't understand.

Sukonbu.

The green thing.

China's food.

~~~~~~

A Few Hours Earlier

"Hey young boy, would you like to buy some sukonbu? We have so many of it and the only person who want to buy it doesn't have money recently. So it's just stocked too many here."

It happened one day when I was patrolling around Kabuki-cho and an old woman just take my hand into her shop.

"Come on. I will give you one free if you buy it!"

"..."

I don't really know what should I do with that old lady. I just buy one of that red box and get one free.

The red box is kinda annoying.

Reminds me of someone.

~~~~~

Speaking of that someone. This green thing is her favourite food right?

Just what makes this her favorite anyway?

~~~~~

Sougo open one of the red box and pull out a sukonbu. He blinked twice.

'Pickled seaweed...'

He then start to open his mouth but before he can't taste the green thing, he heard a really loud voice.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!! SUKONBU!"

He turned to his left and saw a little devil run fast... to him.

"Eh?"

In a blink of eyes sukonbu on his hand is missing as well as the two red box on his side.

"...It's just you, I thought there was a shinigami who after my life..."

Sougo sighed as he's looking at the person who 'stole' his sukonbu. It's no a really big deal though, he didn't like it anyway.

"How can you like that shit?" Sougo asked.

"*munch munch* This is not a shit aru! *munch munch* This worth more than your sadistic brain!" The girl said while still munching her favorite snack.

Sougo POV (I love Sougo pov X3)

"Then why are you here stealing someone snack. I'll arrest you for stealing." Even after I said that she still munching her food.

"That good for nothing actually use all the money to play Pachinko and we didn't eat anything beside Egg over Rice for weeks! Then I see a chihuahua here trying to hurt my precious sukonbu so I have to save it!"

"You 'eat' it." I corrected her

"It's better in here than in your tabasco filled stomach" She said while rubbing her stomach. I wonder if there's a black hole inside her body. I remember the time she just eat all the food in the episode where I help Yamazaki with his love life. It doesn't go well, but it is his fault anyway. Ah back to the present.