Fake Love - Min Yoongi

Bắt đầu từ đầu

And I was only the cynical straight A student who the students love to admire when they need me. But actually they hated me for my OCD when it comes to my grades.

What can I do? I do not have the talents and looks so I have to work hard if I wanted a decent life in the future.

So, it was really a shock to me when he went to me one day, out of nowhere and asked me for my number.

He was really a good guy while our relationship lasted - like how I always knew.

However, it turns out, he is not only smart and all, but also a good actor and an excellent liar.

We've been dating for almost a year already when Jimin, probably out of guilt had confessed about the bet.

The bet that broke my heart and torn it into gazillion pieces possible.

According to Jimin, it started on a dare. Just a simple kiss on the cheeks or a pin on the wall kiss. They've targetted me because, well you know the clichè reason: I was too deep on my studies amd I have to loosen up.

But Yoongi said it was too easy and that I looked like a saint ready for anything he would say: a missionary position or a bj under our professor's table anytime.

I wonder if I really looked like that. But it doesn't matter now.

So they levelled up the dare and thought it was a nice idea to place a bet on me. All Yoongi has to do is ask me out within a week and date me two weeks or so until I fell for him. And then he can dump me and my poor heart.

But it went out of hand after the first bet was done, they had to bet on my V-Card almost a year later.

It really hurt like fuck. No, I mean, I don't know how that actually felt like but yea it hurts like hell.

I grew to love Yoongi and his friends - my friends. They were the only people I got. But it went that way, downhills.

I was in denial for some time, even called Jimin a liar; but when I went to his friends to tell me it was all a sick made-up story, or a prank, they all got their tongue tied thus confirming it.

I was thankful that the revelation was almost academic year end, so I just had to endure a little of them. Also, they were probably too guilty to show me their pretty faces.

For the past weeks after that and also during enrollment, I haven't seen him and somehow, I knew it is bound to happen - us crossing paths. But for now, I thank the heavens for letting our paths on ends.

I walked off the bus and jogged towards the school entrance. It's the first day fo the new academic year. I have to show the world how fucking strong Kang Ahyoung is!

I took in my appearance from the glass door of my course building. Black shirt tucked in short shorts and a pair of army boots that I never thought were too heavy for my liking.

I shortly glanced at my phone's screen to check my eyeliner and perfectly drawn eyebrows and my stoplight-red lips.

It took me a whole two months to learn how to use make up because well, they are all new to me.

My style has changed. Drastically.

Gone was the prim and proper girl easily fooled by 'I like you' and 'you are pretty'.

Goodbye Taylor Swift. Goodbye sunny dress, curly hair and rimmed-eyeglasses.

Hello dark side. Gothic chic, contact lenses and dark lipstick.

And I liked it. It feels better now than I am at it than just thinking about it.

Some early students looked at me with confused eyes. Probably asking what the freaking hell happened to goody two shoed Kang Ahyoung.