Power is what I seek

(Y/N)
I got discharged 1 day early before Pyrrha.She is now still at the infirmary room resting and now im at Oobleck's class listening to his stories.Lucky her......

While I was trying to sleep,Aiman poked me.

(Y/N):What you want?

Aiman:The dance is literally right around the corner,tell me who's your date?

(Y/N):No.....

Aiman:Come on man please *shows puppy eyes*

(Y/N):Fricking hell man *sighs* I have no one.

Aiman:*gasps* what about her?

(Y/N):Im gonna guess she's with Jaune.

Aiman:Damn bro,im sorry.....

(Y/N):Its okay,so who's your date or a better question,who's our team's date.

Aiman:Well Im with Blake,Bakugo with Yang suprisingly and finally Mio with David.

(Y/N):*eyes widen* wait let me get this straight,Bakugo will attend the dance with Yang as his partner?

Aiman:Yup,thats exactly what I said.

(Y/N):Well its a dance worth dying to watch *chuckles*

Aiman:*laughs*

Oobleck:Hey you two,stop talking during my story telling.

(Y/N) and Aiman:Sorry Sir *sits down*

And that we listen to his boring ass story until the bell rang.

I decided to visit Pyrrha today.Its been stuck inside my head of why she was upset during our fight.I really don't want to ask her about it but im so curious.Well like they all say,curiousity kills the cat.Finally I reached to her infirmary room.I enterned the room and I see Jaune was sitting beside to Pyrrha's bed.I smiled that she woke up.

(Y/N):Yo sup guys.

Pyrrha:*smiles* hello (Y/N)!!!

Jaune:Sup man.

I sat down beside Pyrrha's bed facing Jaune and Pyrrha.

Pyrrha:I have good news (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N):What is it?

Pyrrha:Jaune confessed to me.

That hit me like a truck.Well im happy for her ao I decided to show her a fake smile which I hope she won't notice.

(Y/N):wow....*fakes smile* thats great for both of you.Im happy for you two.

Jaune:Yeah thanks man.

Pyrrha:Thanks (Y/N).

I need to get out of here.Every second of faking my smile,it kills me slowly.I decided to make an excuse.

(Y/N):*looks at my watch* Ohh well I have a meeting with my team.Sorry guys,need to go!!! *rushes out of the room*

Pyrrha:Its okay.......*upsets*

I ran to my room and shut the door behind me.Thankfully,my team hasn't return yet.I walked to my bed look at the ceiling as sleep slowly takes over.I wish I could be beside her.I liked her but she is with someone else.She is also my rival.Just you wait Pyrrha I'll beat you someday.I chuckled and got to sleep.

Timeskip brought to tou by chibi (Y/N) trying out genjutsu on chibi Aiman.

Its the day for the dance.Its also the best day to get the hell out of here.Im not going away because of Pyrrha or if I did,that would make me a pussy.Im going away to seek power.I need power to fight him....