First day

Pyrrha
I slowly woke up by the over excited Nora.I rubbed my eyes as I slowly woke up.I got a glimse of Jaune staring at me but I shrugged it maybe he was just making sure that all of us wake up.His the leader after all.Suddently a memory of yesterday's event hit me causing me to blush tomato red.I hope he finds me lighter because of him,I work out everyday to stay fit.I looked at my ring and smiled.

Nora:Everybody wake up!!!!  Its time for our first day here!!!! *claps pan together*

Ren:*yawns* calm down will you?

Nora:Nope!! *continues clapping the pans*

Jaune and Pyrrha:*sigs*

(Y/N)
I was suddently awaken by a loud sound comming from beside our dorm.

Mio:*yawns* *realizes* what the he- *falls of the bed* ouchhh

Aiman:*rubs eyes* well thats a good nights sleep *yawns* ohh hey Mio

Mio:Don't hey me!! Your fricking leg was in fron of my face!!!

Aiman:Calm down girl,there's nothing to get mad about plus class is starting,we better get ready.

(Y/N):*laughs* Yeah you're right,let me wake up Bakugo.*walks to Bakugo* *pokes him* wake up bro

Bakugo:*rubs eyes slowly* Its fucking morning already?

(Y/N):Yup,lets get ready.

Bakugo:Fine.

Bakugo,Aiman and I took our shower in the same time but we let Mio goes first because well she's a girl.After that we ran to our class and on the way we caught up to team JNPR and team RWBY.What a coincidence.As we were running Pyrrha looked at me with her beautiful and cute face with a smile that touches from one cheek to another.We waved at each other as we arrived at our first class.

Teacher:My my,already late for the  first day at school.*narrows eye brows* get to your seats.

RWBY JNPR (F/L/N)BMA:Sorry sir *takes our own seats*

Oobleck:So students let me introduce myself,Im professor Obleck and I'll be teaching history.

Great.......history........Totaly not my favourite subject.

Oobleck:Im gonna test one of you real quick,in the war of Human agaist Faunas,what does Faunas have that totaly descimate the humans at night?

I saw some brown haired guy was spitting paper balls at Jaune causing him to stood up and stare at the guy.

Oobleck:Yes you young man what's the answer.

Jaune:Well.....uhhhh...they have binoculars?

Oobleck:*sighs* anyone e-(got cut off by Weiss)

Weiss:Its because they have night vision which was a great advantage for them in those days.

Oobleck:Wow thats is an excellent answer.This is what a good huntres should be.

Then I smirk at Weiss as she smirk back.Well I did her a favour of telling her the answer so she can get some reputation.Well she's a Shnee after all.
I looked at the brown hair guy and his friends with an unpleasant expression.If we are not at class,I'll already teach him a lesson.The class continued with Oobleck kept on bragging about what he experience in his younger days.Then I slept......

Suddently,I heard the bell rang and im the first to get up and thank Sir Oobleck and get the hell out from the class.I waited for the others.The first to get out was my team followed by team JNPR AND RWBY.We talked as we go to the canteen to have our lunch.Man I am fricking hungry.After we took our lunch we sat on the same table and I sat between Pyrrha and Ruby.I tried to eat the bread in excitment by trying to bite it hard and  the next thing I know,two of my tooth broke.

(Y/N):OUCHHH!!! what type of bread is this *knocks the bread* this is as hard as a rock!!!

Pyrrha:*giggles* well remind me to never ever taste the bread.

Aiman:*blows his drink at Bakugo* *laughs* I felt sad for y-(got cut off by Bakugo grabs his shoulder)

Bakugo:*tightens his hold on Aiman* *twitches eyebrows* You wanna die?!!! *creates explosion at his hands*

Aiman:*gulps* chill man I owe you ok *begs*

Bakugo:Hmph *sits down* fine but remember you owe me.

Aiman:*nervously laughs* Yeah man I'll never forget it.

We all laughed at them.We had a great meal together until a certain bully needs to ruin the mood.

Brown haired guy:Ohh my god it is real!!! She's a freak!! *pulls the girl's bunny ears*

This makes my blood boil.Who he think he is? Im gonna teach him a lesson that he'll never forgets.I walk to him and tap on his shoulder causing him to face me

Brown haired guy:What you want scum!!!?

(Y/N):My sir can you stop pulling the girl's ear.

Cardin:I think you don't know who I am.Let me introduce myself,Im Cardin Winchester and im the alpa male here.*pulls the girl's ear harder*

(Y/N):*sighs* Well I guess you're the type that likes to show off but in reality you are just weak as an ant.

Cardin:Why you *tries to punch you*

(Y/N):*catches his punch* *smirks* shouldn't done that.

He tries to punch me again and I cought his other hand and I headbut him causing both our heads to bleed.This makes him drops to the ground.His friends tries to punch you but you duck and his other friend tried to kick your legs but you dodge.You jump and kick the guy that tried to tackle you in the face and punch the guy that tried to punch you in the face causing them to fall back.The other guy,well his to much of a bitch to charge me.

Cardin:Tchhh we settle this in combat class.

(Y/N):*yawns* well I hope you'll give me a challenge next time.

And that they ran away like the little pussy they are.I then knelt down to the rabbit fauna and tried to help her.

Rabbit girl:Th-thanks. *blushes*

(Y/N):Its okay,no one ever deserve to get treated this way. *pats her head* better now?

Rabbit girl:*nods slowly*

(Y/N):*smiles* great,Well mind if you tell me your name?

Velvet:Vel-Velvet

(Y/N):Nice name,name's (Y/N) I hope we can be good friends.

Velvet:Me too.

Suddently her friends called her so she waved at me before taking her leave.I return back to my table to continue my meal.

Pyrrha:(Y/N) wow you're really are kind and the way you protect her kinda *blushes* *looks down* remind of me when we were little.

(Y/N):*laughs* Yeah I guess.

Ruby:Oh My Oum your forehead!!!!

(Y/N):My forehead?

Yang:yeah about that..... its bleeding *smiles nervously*.

(Y/N):OHHH I totaly forgot about that!!! *tries to reach for the tissue*

Pyrrha:No stay still *grabs the tissue* *wipes your forehead* *grabs a bandage and paste at your injury* there better *smiles*

Damn when she smile,she can lit up the whole world.she is so caring,beautiful,strong and cute.Thats what any man could ever ask for.She's the complete package.

Pyrrha:*blushes* *looks away* Don't stare at me like that.

(Y/N):sorry can't help it *blushes* *looks away*

Yang:*whistle* look at these lovey dovey.

(Y/N):*Throws tray at Yang* not helphing Yang!!!!!

Yang:*rubs head in pain* jeez man calm down.

Then the bell rang signaling the next class about to start.They are not gonna like what's comming next.Better get ready for some beating.....Cardin..... I smirked

To be continued