❣ Chapter 19❣

3rd Person's P.O.V.
At the Hirai Residence

     A series of knock descended on the doors of the master's bedroom. Fuyumi Hirai, the head of the household, groaned and squinted her eyes at the door. She was an old woman in her late 80's though even at such an old age, she was still healthy as someone in their 40's.

    "Come in!" the woman shouted whilst reaching for her glasses by the bedside table. The door creaked open to reveal a tall figure with a straight posture.

    "Sorry to bother you at this hour, ma'am," the head butler, Seb, apologized to his master.

    "This better be important," Fuyumi crossed her arms over her chest. Honestly, just let the elderly sleep peacefully!

    "Yes ma'am, apparently news had gone out that Ms. (____) had been kidnapped," Seb informed.

    "What? What did that idiotic girl do now?!" the woman stood up quickly, making sure to wear her bunny slippers (she has a thing for the said critter) and made her way to the taller male.

    "Although, rest assured ma'am since Ms. (____) had been saved already by Ground Zero," the butler replied.

    An exasperated sigh escaped her nostrils as she bonked the head of the male with her own hand.

    "You almost gave me a heart attack! You could've told me that first!" no matter how snob the elder would look like, Fuyumi was still worried about her granddaughter.

    "My deepest apologies, ma'am," Seb bowed at a 90° angle. The male may have apologized like he was the most prim and proper person in the world, but deep inside he was quite curious about what his master would look like if she had known that (_____) was gone.

     "Ma'am Hirai, Ms. (____) wanted to give this to you," the dark-haired male gave her a folder with a handful of paper inside.

     Fuyumi sighed and rested her fingertips against her closed eyes while shaking her head.
"That girl. . .I swear she never gives up."

    The elder woman took the folder as Seb stood aside to let his master through. "Prepare Gyokuro Tea and send it to my office. Also, I want some muffins to go with it. Don't put too much sugar in it," Fuyumi ordered while adjusting her glasses.

    "Understood, ma'am. . ." Seb bowed once again before informing the chefs.

    "I'll go see what this girl plans to do now," her lips curled up into a sly smirk as her adrenaline levels rose up slightly in anticipation in what (____) offers to her.

℘➺℘➺℘➺℘➺℘

2nd Person's P.O.V.

    A month and a half had passed since the day you've been rescued by no other than Katsuki Bakugo himself (with the help of others, of course). You were a hot topic that day but luckily it died down a few days later. Time ticked pretty quickly as you continued your daily duties as a doctor at your family hospital.

    In that time span, you've managed to get closer to Shouto, since he would always visit the hospital for his mother (he just wants to see you low key) or he would persist that the both of you would hang out sometime. Shouto and you would usually go out for lunch or dinner at any restaurant that appeals the both of you.

     Given the opportunity, you've finally decoded the male and understood him well enough about his past.

     At first, he was embarrassed and would often avoid the topic, but as time went on he became more open to you. You would always find yourself blushing, smiling at the tips of your ears or just simply twiddling with your own fingers (you have the habit to fiddle with your fingers whenever you're embarrassed or bashful). Also, it doesn't help the fact that Shouto has romantic feelings for you and is not afraid to admit it.

    The male would often ask you and others about how to improve the relationship between two people. It looks like he's not giving up on you anytime soon. Shouto was a natural charmer, unbeknownst to him, and he could make you swoon just by his gaze.

    Although it was not only Shouto that you've gone closer too, Eijirou was also on the list since both of you were practically neighbors and would see each other every night or morning. Little did you know, the redhead would always sacrifice some of his time in order to match his schedule to yours.

    He wanted to see you every day in order to cheer him up. Eijirou is quite the cinnamon roll and both of you were inseparable! You and Eijirou were instantly best friends due to the fact that both of you had the same interests.

    You could never forget the time when you saw his guitar, you tried asking the redhead but he would often dodge it or not reply at all. Often times you try not to push it since he should have a decent reason why he would not tell you about his guitar.

   You guys were so close that the both of you planned a rest day every week. You prefer to call it: "The day where I became a fully fledge potato". Also, since Katsuki was also his best friend, the ash-blond would seldom join your little celebration of laziness.

    Speaking of which, you and the hot-headed Pro Hero also become close. Whether you liked it or not, Katsuki visited you in the hospital. Using the excuse that he has a ton of bruises and cuts (although Lix would often tease you that he only wants to see you).

   Even with his brute behavior, it was a shock that both of you were in good terms. Yes, your little feud died down after the rescuing operation but you never anticipated that the male would approach you. You always see him as that gangster type of dude that always hangs out with the equally swaggers.

    Anyway, you thought it was a good thing that you and the ash-blond were close. Katsuki was handy whenever you were shopping. Fate would always let the two you meet in a mall or in some place and in the end, you were always using Katsuki as your carrier of bags. He would always complain yet take the bags forcefully.

    You've also had been pretty close to the girls of their batch. Though, Ochako would always have a special spot in your list of friends since she was your childhood friend. It was a shame that the planned sleepover was not yet executed but you hope in the near future it would be done.

     "Say ahhh!" you opened your mouth. The kid in front of you mirrored your actions and opened her mouth wide open. Gently pressing the popsicle stick on her tongue, you checked her tonsil to see its condition.

     "Wow. You're becoming very healthy!" you cooed. The girl was admitted inside your hospital a few days ago since she had caught the infectious disease, Streptococcal pharyngitis, or also known as strep throat. You've been checking up on her ever since.

     "That's because I have the Smiling Goddess at my side!" she raised both of her arms up and waved it. A giggle escaped your throat and you threw the pop sickle away.

    "It was also because you obeyed every order I said. You're obedient! Now go lie down and rest," you helped the girl lie down on her back.

     "Yes, ma'am!" she replied, shutting her eyes closed and letting sleep take over her.

     Your mouth curved into a smile as you exited the room as quietly as you can, not wanting to disturb the resting girl.

    "(____)," a deep voice spoke behind you making you jump.

     "Shouto! Geez, don't surprise me like that," you puffed your cheeks out.

    "I'm sorry," the male apologized.

    Shouto fished inside his handbag for something and it made you curious. You watched him as he pulled out a familiar folder and you already knew what it was.

     "Lix gave me this earlier when he was in a rush. He told me to give this to you when I see you," the Pro Hero then gave you the said item. Gulping, you opened it to see a neat envelope in front of the piles of paper.

     You ripped it open and pulled out the letter inside it. Your breath hitched and your smile grew as you saw the words written inside.

    "Why are you smiling, (____)?" Shouto asked. You were so absorbed with the letter that you almost forgot about the man.

    "My grandmother finally accepted my request!" you squealed.

----

Edited: 1-9-2020