Dream Dean was less than an arms length away from the dream Cas now.

"Would you..... like to uhh.... maybe... go out with.... me?" The dream hunter stuttered his face flushed bright red.

"Absolutely Dean." Dream him replied with a small smile a blush also creeping up his neck.

The dream hunter wrapped his arms around the angel's waist firmly as the two dream figures lips met softly.

A small quiet array of fireworks shot off out of nowhere surprising the real Cas.  They circled the whole room lighting it up with stunning gold and white glitters.

Sometimes memories in dreams could be altered or influenced by various feelings. Castiel was proud of how much this moment in time meant to his lover. Despite all the terrible, dark places in the hunters head, Dean's mind was just as pure and amazing as his soul.

As the dream slowly faded again into a different dream Castiel decided to step from Dean's mind all together.

The angel opened his eyes in real life and he stared into the room. Soft morning light flowed into the room now. Another thing about dreams.... they had no sense of time. Castiel looked at the clock it was almost seven fifteen. Sam would be waking up soon.

Normally Cas would flit out of the room before he woke up, but not today. Today he could stay as long as he wanted. Castiel smiled softly at the thought as he heard Sam begin to stir restlessly.

Moments later the youngest Winchester sat up and looked towards his brother.  He jumped slightly when he saw Castiel already awake and staring intently at him.

Sam was a little unnerved under the angels gaze but he brushed the feeling away. He was going to have to get used to it now. Sam saw his brother's arm draped over the angel's waist. It was definitely different......

"Can you.... wake him up Cas?" Sam asked the angel awkwardly.

Cas nodded slightly before rolling over under Dean's arm as Sam got up and walked towards the bathroom.

The eldest Winchester stirred slightly as the angel moved under his arm.

"Dean....." Castiel whispered softly as he kissed the man's cheek.

His eyes opened instantly. The Winchesters had learned to become light sleepers over the years.

"What?.... What's wrong baby?"  Dean asked in a sleepy, worried and extremely sexy voice. Even in his tired state of mind the hunter was always prepared for the worst. His hand had even slipped under the pillow probably to grip his gun softly.

"Nothing's wrong Dean it's time to get up!" The angel explained with a small smile.

This time he grasped the hunters face and pulled him in for a real kiss. Dean's sleepy lips moved with the angels. Cas ignored the hunter's morning breath. In fact he barely even noticed it.

"Aw! Gross! Uhm.... Alright guys..... Come on can this wait till later?" Sam exclaimed tiredly as he came out of the bathroom and walked in upon the intense make out session.

Dean raised his middle finger slowly to Sam behind Castiel's back, but the broke apart nonetheless.

"Very mature Dean...." Sam grumbled grabbing a change of clothes.

The eldest Winchesters cheeks were flushed slightly. He wasn't used to the thought of Sam knowing about him and Cas yet.

Dean threw the covers off of them rather unceremoniously and he tried to get up.

However, Cas grabbed Dean and pulled him back down making him gasp.

"Mine." Cas whispered possessively into Dean's short soft hair.