Chapter 2

I paced around the small confinement of my room as the inner turmoil churned in my head.

My parents were kind enough to give me a room. And what I mean by room is a small hidden nook under the staircase that you can barely stand straight in, equipped with nothing but a light and a blanket.

Someone was a little too obsessed with Harry Potter.

They told me it was so the vacant bedroom upstairs could have a sole purpose for customers only. Let's just say I was the one and only employee; and it wasn't optional if I wanted to live.

I mulled over my plan once again. Roger would show up at precisely four o'clock, drunk off his ass. It was the end of the week and every Friday he showed up so drunk he could barely stumble his way through the door. If only he didn't make it today.

This was beneficial to me as he wouldn't be in his right mind set, judgment clouded by the alcohol. Hopefully this will help and he won't expect anything suspicious.

The plan was simple. Smash a discarded beer bottle over his head, knee him where the sun doesn't shine and run. My bag was already packed with the few necessities they actually allowed me to have. How generous. Unfortunately it won't be enough to last me too long but it would be capable of getting me started.

This plan should work. It has too. I've never actually gotten this far with a plan. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about it hundreds of times. But the end result conjured up by my brain quickly brought me back down to this hell hole.

"Hello s-slut." Words slurred out of his mouth as he leaned against the doorway for support. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even sense his presence, resulting in the spike of my heartbeats and my hands being claimed by clamminess.

My mouth remained in a thin line as my eyes darted from his drunken form to the bed. Repeating the steps in my head, I rubbed my hands together in hopes of curving my nerves however with my breaths beginning to come out shallow I worried if I could pull this off.

Shaking myself out of my anxiety I focused back on the plan. Once he situated himself I would let him have a few moments to reduce suspicion, before grabbing the bottle hidden underneath the pillow and repay him a hit or two.

"What, you don't w-want to t-talk?" A knowing glint formed in his eyes. He knew I wouldn't utter a word in his presence. It was one of the rules.

Don't talk unless you're looking for a punishment. Open that mouth of yours and they can do anything they please as long as they pay for it.

I remember that day so clearly. It was the first day my parents sat me down and told me what was going to happen. The rules and why I must do as they say. That's the day I lost my innocence to Roger. Just the thought of that day could rise bile in my throat and make my body shake with fear.

He laid down on the mattress beckoning me over with a single finger. I eased my way over with shaky steps, calculating his every move. Would he be able to decipher what I was about to do?

I crawled onto his lap as I cringed but I knew if I didn't follow the usual rules he would lash out and my escape would never happen. As I lowered myself closer to him he growled in anticipation. He was always growling and glaring like a damn wolf.

He yanked me down hard onto his fully clothed figure. Snaking his arm around my neck, he forced my face to his as he began trailing rough kisses up my neck. The familiar fear crashed into my head and flowed down to my feet though I tried to retain my composure to avoid any backlash.

Perfect.

With him like this he failed to see my hand travel up the sheets and under the pillow. He smiled against my neck as if he thought I was leaning closer to get more action from him. However he was about to be sorely mistaken. I felt the cold glass beneath my skin, forming a fist as I grasped it. It was now or never.

To distract him further I  pushed myself closer, despite the feeling of disgust that accompanied it. A low growl emanated from him as his nails dug into my hips, clearly content with my actions.

Reacting as quickly as possible I yanked the bottle from its hiding place and my top half from his putrid mouth, slamming it into the top of his skull. I expected him to go unconscious like any other normal human being however that didn't seem to be the case here.

Anger overpowered his lust-filled gaze as I began to tremor over him. Shit. This was a mistake. He growled loud and clear, his body radiating with power. Think. Think.

I took a quick glance at the objects around me. How could I have been so stupid? I quickly took my wrist out of his hold, reaching out for the side tables drawer. A pair of shiny silver handcuffs came into view as I took action in placing them on his wrist, locking him to the headboard.

His eyes widened a fraction as he realized what I did. At least those nasty things had some use for me.

I'm lucky he had alcohol running through his blood stream because if he didn't then there was no way I would even be dreaming about this right now. I hurled myself off his lap, grabbing my packed bag from underneath the bed. "H-how the fuck? You do realize your parents will find you r-right? And they will kill you. That's if t-they get to you first." He hiccupped as he began to pull on the handcuffs, a sly smirk covered his features.

A shudder ran through my spine at what he was implying. I suppressed the thoughts as I diverted my attention to opening the window. I needed to focus on me, nobody else.

He continued to grunt, pulling on the restraints as I stuck half my body through the window. The jump was relatively high, however the thought of getting out of here was enough to shake my fears.

As I fell from the windowsill only one thought graced my mind.

Freedom.

***************************************
Anyone else think that roger should burn in the depths of hell?

Please tell me your thoughts on this chapter, good or bad.

I'm really hoping at least someone will love this book as much as I will. It would mean the world to me!

It's getting late where I am and I've yet to study for a big unit test in biology. Yeah, you could say I'm not particularly the smartest right now. What about you? Anything big coming up at you school or in your life?

xx kerfuffled_