One🔥

TBH I don't know how to start this story, so the beginning might sound like I'm crazy but I'm just trying to find an excuse to write a book about how it will be like being his "MAID", ok thx for reading enjoy.

~Queen~
So basically I'm a maid for this guy that looks so goddamn rich and also he looks really young, which leaves me to wonder how he got so filthy rich.

But that's none of my business, my job here was to clean the house once a week, cook for him three times a day, and finally, I have to run errands for him when needed.

My job as his MAID doesn't bother me as much because the way he talks to people and the amount of money I get pay, tbh I really don't know why he wastes so much money.

I mean I understand that he's rich and all but the waste of money is just too much. But I'm not complaining at least I get pay.

"Mr. Onfroy I just finished cooking breakfast and it's ready for you at the table," I said standing at his close door I knew he could hear me because he's always sitting at his desk which is nearly close to the room door.

"Ok, I'll be down soon meanwhile can you please come to help me with something?" He asked me I felt nervous to go in his room cuz he barely even show facial expressions when he's talking to someone.

"Sure, but uh do you want me to come in your room?" I asked him stuttering. He opens the door and I was just standing there quietly waiting for him to respond.

"Yes," he said again with no expression shown, but me on the other side was so nervous and scared for some reason. I know I will have go get use to it.

"Did you hear what I said" he spoke. "Uh yea," I said even though I really don't know what he just said. "Umm ok then go do it," he said heading down the stairs I was confused for some reason I felt like he will be mad if I asked what he had said but I really don't care.

"I'm sorry but I didn't hear what you said" I spoke looking at him, he was halfway down the stairs. He looked at me for a long time before walking away. Damn ok, he just gone ignore me then ok. I traveled my way back down the stairs to where my room was.

About 30 minutes later I was just laying in bed texting my friend when he came in with force. "Why didn't you run the water I told you to turn on!" He was yelling kinda. "I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said and when I told you, you acted like you didn't care," I explained causing him to look me up and down. I felt a little uncomfortable.

"So cuz I acted like I didn't care so you think you can come in here and start talking to some nigga?" He asked me with an attitude. This nigga is confusing.

"I'm sorry I'll just go do it now," I said getting off my bed to go do what he asked. As I was walking out I felt him watching my every move. I left and he stood there for a while and then followed me up the stairs.

I was done with turning on the water he could've done himself but whatever. I was about to walk put when he stopped me by saying something. "Can you please make sure you clean the floor I accidentally spilled juice there I'm sorry and also please clean the dishes" he spoke looking in my eyes. "Ok," I said leaving. I walked out to the kitchen and saw he had spilled juice on the table and floor I cleaned this morning. Fuck this nigga. "Who you talking to?" I heard I looked up instantly to see him with a towel around his torso.

So thank y'all for reading this book I love ya and make sure you're voting.  Once again thx.