Healing

"Harry, we were thinking that you would want to just eat supper and go to bed. Does that sound good?" Remus asked quietly as he entered Harry's room. Sirius was behind him. Harry shrugged.

"What did you want to eat?" Remus asked. Harry shrugged again. Remus thought about it. Harry had really liked the Chinese food he and Sirius had bought him a few weeks back.

"How about Chinese?" Remus inquired. Harry nodded.

"Yes, please," Harry whispered. Remus stared, heartbroken. He had never seen Harry so broken and depressed. It just wasn't fair for someone so young to have to go through everything that he had. His parents were dead, the Dursley's had abused him, and now he had just been kidnapped and tortured. 

"Sirius, would you show Dobby to the living room?" Remus asked. Sirius nodded and beckoned for Dobby to follow, exiting the room. Remus walked over to Harry and knelt down.

"Harry, do you want to talk about what happened?" Harry shook his head. He wasn't up for talking, not yet anyway. Remus suddenly engulfed him in a hug. Before long, Harry had begun to cry. He hadn't realized it before now, but he had really needed to cry. It felt relieving as the tears slipped down his face. Remus held onto him and whispered kind things to him. Harry couldn't help but smile. He was truly loved.

"That's better," Remus said gently as he wiped the tears off of Harry's face. "Let's go have some Chinese now. And if you want, Sirius and I will let you sleep in our room tonight. Do you like that idea?"

Harry nodded happily. He hadn't ever slept in their room before and that sounded exciting and amazing. It would definitely help him get over the traumatic experience. He followed Remus downstairs and met Sirius and Dobby in the living room. Dobby was leaving out of the fireplace with the green powder.

"Where is Dobby going?" Harry asked worriedly. He had liked Dobby.

"Professor Dumbledore, the man you were talking to just a moment ago, he wanted Dobby to prepare for his testimony at the trial," Sirius answered as he walked over to Harry. He picked Harry up, sat down on the couch, and placed Harry on his lap. He had missed Harry so much!

"I was so scared for you," Sirius whispered. Harry hugged Sirius tightly and felt more tears slide down his face.

"I was so worried that I would never see you again," Harry cried. He felt Sirius's hold over him tighten.

"I love you so much!" Sirius mumbled. Harry nodded.

"Me too." Sirius and Harry remained in that position for several moments when the smell of food wavered over to them.

"Dinner!" Remus called from the dining room. Sirius set Harry on the floor and they walked to the dining room. Remus was piling all sorts of Chinese food onto plates. Harry sat down at the table and watched as Remus placed a plate full of food in front of him. Harry began to eat, scarfing down the food, he felt like he hadn't eaten in ages. Once he finished he looked up to find Sirius and Remus staring at him.

"S-sorry," Harry muttered. He hadn't meant to eat so fast.

"Oh, no, it's fine, Harry. You were hungry. Don't worry about it," Remus said quickly. He and Sirius continued to eat. Once they had all finished, Remus and Sirius led Harry upstairs to his room. Remus pulled out some pajamas and lifted them up to show Harry. Harry smiled, they looked so soft and comfy. Sirius left the room to take a shower. Remus beckoned Harry over to him. Harry stumbled over. 

"Arms up!" Remus instructed. Harry lifted his arms in the air and felt Remus pull the shirt off. There was a gasp and the shirt fell to the floor. Harry felt tears sting his eyes. 

Remus stared at Harry's back. It was littered with scars that looked as if they had inflicted by a whip. He didn't even know what to think. And how was Harry handling this? Remus found himself fingering one of the scars. Harry shuddered and Remus instinctively pulled his hand away.

"Sorry," Remus murmured. Harry nodded. Remus helped Harry out of his pants and again was met with a gruesome sight. His bum was black and blue and even bleeding in some places. Remus left for a second as Harry pulled on his pajamas. He headed straight for the floo and threw some powder in. A face appeared in no time at all.

"Well well well," said the icy cold voice of Severus Snape.

"Severus, I need you to do something for me."