Not Loved.

"Good news, Harry! So me and Remus talked about it. We've decided that you'll be allowed to change yourself if you wet at night. Does that sound good?" Sirius asked. He felt bad for having to put Harry in a nappy, but they really needed him to stop so that he could go back to normal. Harry nodded as he colored some pictures. He really still wasn't okay with it though. In fact, he wanted to run to the man from his dreams right that moment!

"Harry, do you want some fruit snacks?" Remus asked as he opened the front door and stepped inside the house. Harry nodded and jumped down from his seat and raced over to Remus. He stopped almost immediately, his nappy was crinkling again. Harry pulled the nappy as far away from his bum as possible. Remus reached into a grocery bag and pulled out a bag of fruit snacks and handed it to Harry. Harry politely grabbed it, murmured a thank you and carefully walked back to the table so that his nappy wouldn't make so much noise. Harry crammed a fruit snack into his mouth. He smiled. They tasted so good! Harry sat back, he was so confused now. Remus had just done something extra and nice for him, but he had also told Harry he might not be allowed to go to school and that he had to wear a nappy. Now Harry didn't know what to think!

"What's wrong, bud?" Sirius asked as he sat across from Harry while Remus went to put the rest of the groceries away. Harry shook his head and gave Sirius a big smile. Sirius smiled back. Remus finished what he was doing and joined the two of them.

"What are you drawing?" Remus asked. Harry carefully pushed the piece of paper towards Remus. It was a picture of a woman. She had red hair, beautiful green eyes, and she had a smile on her face. The hair looked so real and her face seemed so familiar. And then it hit Remus. It was Lily.

"Do you know who this is?" Remus asked Harry, curious as to what the answer would be. Harry shrugged.

"I saw her in a dream once," Harry whispered. He liked dreaming of this woman. She constantly had a warmth to her, inside and outside. She also always seemed to be smiling and laughing and telling Harry how much she loved him.

"This is your mother," Sirius said when he saw the picture. Harry gasped in awe. So this was what his mother looked like! Harry smiled at first, but then it hit him. This was also the woman who had given him off to the Dursley's. Harry's heart sunk. Remus and Sirius didn't seem to notice, so Harry plastered a fake smile on his face and nodded to all of the stories Remus and Sirius began to tell about her. Oh how he wanted that nice man to be his father, maybe he would love him. Harry faked a yawn and Remus and Sirius decided it was nap time. They tucked him into his nice, warm, big bed and turned the light off. Harry cried silently throughout the whole nap time. He felt so unloved. Soon he fell asleep.

"I'm back. Did you miss me?" the mysterious man asked kindly. Harry nodded. The man held out his arms and Harry ran to the man, hugging him. The man hugged him back. Harry sobbed.

"Do you know the truth now?" the man asked.

"They don't love me anymore!" Harry cried as he attempted his stifle his cries.

"I can make it go all away if you do as I tell you," the man said quietly. Harry listened.

"At midnight on Wednesday I will be waiting outside your house behind the tree. You don't need to bring anything. Well, you can bring a stuffed animal or blanket or something, but nothing else. Got it?" the man asked. Harry nodded and rubbed his nose. The man smiled and touched his forehead. Harry fell asleep. He woke up, he was back in his room. He sat up. He felt awful. His sinuses ached from crying, the skin under his nose hurt from being rubbed so much, and his face seemed to feel stiff and stale from all of the crying. Harry took several deep breaths so that his face wouldn't look so much like he had been crying. Harry shifted and groaned. His nappy was wet again. Harry got up and quietly walked out of his room and tiptoed to the bathroom. He didn't want Remus and Sirius to know that he had wet himself again. Harry untaped the nappy and took it off. He rolled it up and placed it in the trash bin. He then wiped himself down with toilet paper. Harry put on a new nappy with distaste and went back to his room. Remus and Sirius were still talking downstairs. Harry laid back down on his bed and rested for a few moments before his godfathers came and got him.

"Time to get up," Remus whispered as he opened the door. Harry got up and stretched as if he had still been sleeping. He rubbed his eyes and walked over to Remus who stuck two fingers in his nappy and smiled.

"Very good, Harry!" Remus exclaimed. Harry smiled bashfully, but really he knew that it wouldn't matter because the next night at midnight he would be able to meet the man outside of the house. And then he would be loved. Harry smiled. He was excited to finally get to feel loved.