Loved?

"Um, hi. I need someone to take a look at my godson, he has been throwing up, have diarrhea, cramps, etc. Where should we go?" Remus asked as he approached a desk where a brunette sat. She pointed down the hall to a waiting room with lots of comfortable looking chairs. Remus and Sirius led Harry into the waiting room and helped him into a chair. Remus and Sirius sat down. Harry stood up and walked over to Sirius, feeling very whoozy.

"Sirius? I think I'm gonna..." and with that Harry passed out on the floor. Sirius hurried over to Harry and gently shook him. Harry opened his eyes and began to cry. He felt so sick. Sirius picked Harry up gently and sat down, placing Harry on his lap.

"Can I help you?" a young man asked. He must have been a healer.

"Yes, my godson is extremely ill and we don't know what to do," Sirius said hurriedly as he stood up, gently placing Harry on his hips. 

"I see. Please follow me. Now, what kind of ill are we talking about?" the healer asked.

"He's been getting sick all over the place, he's been have diarrhea, abdominal cramps, he's been wetting the bed, and he just passed out a moment ago," Remus said quickly. The healer nodded, taking in all of the information.

"About how long ago was it that the symptoms started?"

"Just a couple days ago. We had a babysitter over, and we considered the possibility of her poisoning him, but we're not sure. She's not even a witch," Sirius replied.

"Alright. I'll take him in here. Are you going to come in?" the healer asked as he gestured to a door. Sirius and Remus nodded and followed the healer into the room. Sirius placed Harry on a bed. Harry looked all clammy and sweaty. The healer asked Harry to open his mouth. Harry did. The healer pointed his wand at Harry's mouth. He waited a second before placing his wand on a scanner and waited.

"Well, it wasn't exactly poison. I believe that it's an infection called giardiasis. Tell me, has your godson recently drank water from a stream or lake?" the healer asked as he turned to face the men. 

"Harry?" Remus asked. Harry looked up at them. He nodded.

"When I was at the Dursley's, I thought I was going to die of thirst, so I drank from a nearby stream. I think that was three weeks ago, though," Harry whispered.

"That would be your problem. This infection will go away on its own, but it'll take time. To help it leave his system faster and to ease symptoms I can give you a potion. It'll cost about ten galleons. Harry looked quickly at his godfathers. Would they spend even more money on him?

"Alright. Here you go," Sirius said as he pulled out a bag of money. Harry stared with amazement. His godfathers really loved him! The healer handed Sirius the potion.

"Take about a teaspoon every morning and night. The symptoms should cease after a couple of days. Thank you for coming here to St. Mungos!" the healer exclaimed as he waved Sirius, Remus, and Harry out the door. They apparated back home.

"Well, that's all settled. Come on, Harry. Let's give you that morning dose," Sirius said. Remus went to grab a teaspoon. They quickly gave Harry a dose. Harry recoiled at the taste. It reminded him of cherry flavored dog food. He waited a second, he didn't feel much different. Harry yawned loudly.

"You must be tired. how about you take a short nap?" Remus suggested. Harry shrugged. Remus took Harry's hand and took him upstairs to his room.

"I'll see you in a bit!" Remus said as he tucked Harry in and closed the door. Harry tossed and turned. He still felt rather hot. He then fell fast asleep.

"Boy, get in here!" Vernon yelled. Harry shot up. He was in his cupboard. Harry squeaked. Where were his godfathers? Harry raced out of the cupboard to see Vernon standing outside his small little room.

"Why didn't you do as I asked?" Vernon exclaimed. Harry stared at him. Vernon stepped forwards, his hand raised, ready to smack Harry. Harry felt his heart beat fast. He couldn't move. There was a burst of light. Vernon disappeared, along with Harry's surroundings. Harry was now in a dank dark room. Harry turned. Where was he now?

"Hello there, Harry. Looks like I arrived just in time to bring you out of that nightmare. My name is... never mind. It's not important that you know. I am someone. And I am going to tell you a story. One about your godfathers and your parents. They treated you like you were a ray of light. Correct? Don't answer, I already know the answer is yes. But think about it. Your parents gave you up to the Dursley's. They didn't love you at all. They wouldn't stay alive for their own son. They sent you somewhere horrible. Your godfathers are eventually going to do the same. They hate you. I wouldn't be surprised it they were planning to give you up right this moment. Why do you think they wanted you to take a nap?" an deep scary voice said. Harry shuddered. That couldn't be true. Could it? Did Sirius and Remus really not want him? Did his parents really give him to the Dursley's on purpose?

"Yes, that's right. They didn't even want to send you to school because they knew you would invoke your freakness on those around you. That's all you are. A freak. But I don't agree with that. I want to take care of you. I want to be your new, loving father. I will be waiting outside your house near the tallest tree in a matter of days. Don't tell your godfathers, they might just get it over with and do you in.  I'll protect you. I'll be there for you. You'll hear from me soon. Just think about it," and Harry woke up. Harry shot up in his bed. He stared around and saw that he was back in his room. He groaned. He had wet his bed again. Harry got up. He opened his door and found Remus talking to Sirius at the dining table downstairs.

"I wet my bed," Harry whispered as he looked down ashamedly.

"Harry as much as we love you, we have to find someway to stop this. Until we can do that, I think it's time we had you where nappies," Remus said quietly. Harry stared at him. Nappies were for babies!

"Come on. It's okay, bud. Let's just go get it over with," Sirius said. He gently grabbed Harry's hand and led him into the bathroom. He waved his wand and a changing table appeared. Harry stared at it. Sirius lifted him up onto it and waved his wand again. A nappy appeared. He gently tugged Harry's sopping pants down, and then his soiled underwear. Sirius lifted Harry's legs and slid the nappy underneath his bum. Harry whined, he didn't like it. Sirius taped it up and let Harry down. Harry shuffled his legs and whimpered. The nappy crinkled when he moved.

"It's okay, Harry. Lots of kids your age where nappies. And it's only temporary. Once you don't wet your self anymore we'll take it off. It's just a precaution." Harry shrugged. He didn't care, he just wanted it off. He then let Harry go upstairs to pull on a fresh pair of pants. Harry felt like crying, he wasn't a baby. Perhaps the man from his dreams was right, he wasn't loved.