"That's adorable."

"I know. And then, I accidentally hit his, uh, downstairs with my ass."

"Downstairs?"

"His dick, Jimin. I hit his dick."

Jimin, unsurprisingly, bursts out into loud laughter, smacking the table at my embarrassed tone of words.

"And then, he tells me something like 'as much as I enjoy you hitting my dick with your ass, be more careful'. How gay is that?"

"Is he gay?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know! That would suggest it but he always flirts with that girl in his dance class. Like, hand touching and hair twirling."

"Hmm. Me and Taemin can try and investigate."

I nodded in thanks before continuing.

"And he drives me home and fuck, Jimin, his car. His dad is loaded so Jeongguk occasionally gets some money. The car looked brand new. You know how I am in cars and suddenly, the windows are rolled down, music is blasting and he's driving with one hand. Do you know what I'm doing?"

"Freaking out?"

"Singing along to his music!"

"You so love him." Jimin says through slyly narrowed eyes, like an all-knowing serpent. 

"Jimin, I'm twenty."

"I'm twenty and I love Yoongi."

"Yoongi is your soulmate. You have to."

"But what if Jeongguk is your soulmate?"

I crinkled my nose, "his eyes are brown."

"Oh." Jimin sighs, nodding as he knocks back the rest of his coffee, "we'll think about him later, you need clothes and I need a rant."

———————————-

"Taehyung, your obsession with Gucci is probably not the best thing considering you're a broke college student." Jimin said as I excitedly bounced to the luxurious store.

I'd had leftover birthday money left in my savings, which had gained interest and so, I was currently rich.

"I know, but the clothes are too nice." I whined.

Jimin sighed, murmuring something about a hole being put in his wallet.

He said this every time, yet still blew half his wage in here.

"So, what did you want to rant about?" I asked, gazing at the shirt rack.

"Yoongi." Jimin said.

"Really? What has he done?" I questioned, surprised.

Jimin and Yoongi rarely argued and even rarer got angry at one another. They were both too soft and squishy, despite Yoongi's rough outer shell. Yoongi was a lovesick fool. Jimin could do anything and Yoongi wouldn't be mad, he couldn't. All it would take for forgiveness was Jimin's puppy dog eyes and a cute pout, and they'd be back to normal.