Ch. 18 ~Believer~

Start from the beginning

The young mother smiled back. "Thank you Y/N. "

"No problem... Uhm "

"What's wrong? "

"Haha... This may sound stupid and kind late but what's your name? "

"You can call me Sarah. "

Y/N reach out his hand towards Sarah, "Nice to meet you Sarah. "

"It's my pleasure pleasure Y/N. "

For the next few hours Y/N chatted with the young mother and occasionally making stupid jokes to entertain the adorable child. It was a nice change of pace from the past hectic days.

"Teddy! "

"What? " Y/N smiled at the little girl's excited face.

"Knock knock, "

"Who's there? "

"Nobody, "

"Nobody who? "

Hannah's cheek were puffed out and red as she held back a laugh. The little girl kept silent as Y/N kept on pestering her about the same question.

"Nobody who? "

"... "

"Nobody who? " Y/N got in right front of the little girl's red face.

"... "

"Nobody whooooooo? " Y/N poke the girl's cheek.

"... "

"Hmm.... " Y/N put on his best thinking face. "Last chance, Hannah. You tell me 'who's there' or the tickle monster gonna get ya! "

Hannah shook her head rapidly but kept silent.

Y/N sigh as if his only hope died. He raise his hands above him dramatically.

"I call forth thou tickle monster! "

"Noooooooo pleaseeeeeee! Hahahaha! "

Loud laughter fills the café as Y/N continued tickling the smiling child.

"Tell me! "

"Hahahaha fineeeee! Fine! "

Y/N stop and raise his eyebrows at the out of breath child. "Nobody who? "

Hannah took a deep breath before smirking, "You! "

Y/N gasp, "How dare you! "

Before Y/N could set forth the tickle monster on the naughty girl Sarah called her daughter.

"Come on baby, " Sarah said as she entered the café. "We have to go. Your father is coming for dinner. "

To both of their surprise Hannah shook her head and look down on the ground.

"Can... we stay a little longer? "

"I'm sorry baby. But we have to go now. "

Hannah nodded her head and jump down from her seat before running towards her mother.

"Oh Y/N, before I forget, " Sarah slip her free hand inside her pocket. "Here, take this. "

Y/N held a business card with furrowed eyebrows. "Uh... What's this for? "

Sarah smiled and pointed towards Y/N crumpled and forgotten newspaper. "Just tell the boss there I've recommended you. "

"Th-thank you! " Y/N couldn't fight off the excitement and happiness building inside him. "Thank you so much! "