ot13

truth or dare!

please read a/n at the end thankyou!

[unedited]

The thirteen boys sat around Soonyoung's apartment, the cake sat unattended only a few pieces taken out of it. Soonyoung had already opened his presents, and most of the guys were getting a bit tipsy, now it was time for fun.

"Truth or dare!" the birthday boy screamed.

"Shut the f*ck up!" Jihoon screamed back.

The boys sat in a circle while mingyu chugged the last of the beer before placing the bottle in the middle.

Soonyoung spun the bottle which spun three times landing on Chan.

A bunch of 'ooohs' and 'aahhs' were heard.

"Truth or dare."

"Truth." Chan shrugged.

Soonyoung thought for a few seconds.

"Who has the nicest butt here?

"Seungkwan." Chan answered immediately.

Soonyoung looked taken aback, he really expected the boy to mention him.

Drunk Seungkwan gave Chan a hug saying how much he loved him and thanking him for saying his butt was the nicest.

Vernon stood up "But why did you say Seungkwan?"

Chan's eyebrows crinkled in confusion "because it's the truth,"

Vernon rolled his eyes "that doesn't mean you have to say the truth."

"Vernon."

"No Vernon."

"That's literally the game."

"Oh my God."

"Just sit down."

Vernon pouts and sits back down, Seungkwan giving him another bottle to cheer him up.

Chan spins the bottle landing on Jeonghan

"Truth or Dare."

"I'm not a little bitch, so dare." Jeonghan smirked.

"Hit on Seungcheol like you are at the bar."

Jeonghan sighed

He crawled over to Seungcheol and placed his elbow on the other boy's shoulder, "So you come here often?

Seungcheol giggled.

"Why don't you come home, and we can Netflix n chill?"

Mingyu took a swig of his beer "Oh my god Jeonghan, that is so old. Why would you even try and bring that back?"

"Shut up Mingyu." Jeonghan hissed, turning back to Seungcheol he continued to flirt with the boy,

"you have such a cute smile and you look daddy as f*ck so can you take me home tonight?" jeonghan faced seungcheol, and licked his own lips ghosting the tip of his finger over the other boys lips.

"I-I-I Jeonghan w-what..."

Jeonghan pulled away from red faced Seungcheol, smiling at his own victory and spun the bottle. landing on Jihoon.

"Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"What's the grossest thing you had in your mouth?"