soonseok

Seokmin has been in love with Soonyoung from the very beginning. Seokmin and Soonyoung are now best friends, and Soonyoung is in a relationship with Jihoon. Seokmin is broken inside, as Soonyoung doesn't know that Seokmin likes him, but Seokmin hides these feelings away in order to not endanger their friendship, and always puts a smile on his face whenever Soonyoung is around even though his heart breaks every time he sees him with Jihoon. 

[ i live for angst ]

MY SECOND RANT: so im saying some people in kpop and within the fandoms are are being way to harsh, like unstanning a whole group for a mistake one member made, or whenever they do talk about the group they disregard the members who made a mistake ex. calling GOT7 GOT5 (disregarding Jaebum and Jackson), like whenever a group does something offensive if everyone unstanned, then the groups would have no fans. what people have to do is accept that their group made a mistake, try and make the members and members apologise and educate them (some groups this isn't possible as *oMG SHINee's TELL ME WHAT TO DO JUST CAME ON IM NOT OKAY* their companies are strict) and move on... Everybody makes mistakes, this is not a reason for people to unstan, ALSO people who aren't involved in the fandom or group, their input is not needed, go stream your own MV's and get your groups awards rather than telling a group's fandom how to andle a situation when they probably already know how to. the only time this is an exception is if the whole/ most of the fandom is not recognising or defending the mistake. RANT OVER!