jonghyun + hiatus

so if some of you guys didnt know, Jonghyun from SHINee took his own life on the 18 December, i was very very very upset, SHINee being one of ults and favourite ever groups, this really took a toll on me, like i was in absolute denial until a few hours ago (i dont think its properly hit me yet though, im still lowkey in denial, like...he can't be dead, i feel like this is just some sick joke and news will come out he survived...but alas no) i just cant...like i have no words, he's such an amazing person, and a very talented artist who stood up for the minorities and a goddamn incredible person who became a star in the sky tonight, depression takes another life again, and it could have been prevented.

Don't get invovled in fanwars, don't hate on idols, you have no idea the amount of pressure they are in and don't need bad comments adding to that, it is horrible, let idols be human too.

if you or anyone you know has depression or you think they have depression please i beg you ask for help, from a trustworthy person, please find someone, i know in my culture and alot of other asian cultures, depression and other mental illnesses  is disregarded, we have been told to "get over it", we need to change that, how many more people need to die before that change happens especially with youth. So please please please if you need help please get it. I cant stress this enough.

This reminds of how minghao said a line from a recent book he was reading;

"it's okay to fall, just don't fall apart" - 'Don't Fall Apart' (무너 지지만 말아)

RIP Jonghyun, you will be immensely missed. 💕😢

For further help check out this website it has a lot of countries helplines: *link in inline comment*

[ And on that note, I will not update for the rest of the year, my family and I are going on a holiday, and we won't be back until the end of January 2018, updates will resume February, I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ]