Anissa's POV

I turn the water faucet off, grabbing a paper towel to dry my hands quickly.

I drank so much juice at dinner I couldn't hold it anymore, I'm just surprised I even found the bathroom in my state of sleepiness.

I exit the bathroom, and notice it's eerily quiet, making my heart quicken.

I walk down the halls as fast as I can since there is nothing on this side of the train but the restrooms and the diner I feel a little afraid.

Once I get to the lounge Harry and I ate in earlier my heart skips a beat when I see a man with a beard staring at me as I enter.

Shit, why didn't I put my robe on?

"Well hello there beautiful. What a nice surprise," the man tells me.

I don't respond, I keep looking straight, walking faster.

"What's the rush? I'd really like to get to know you and that body better," He tells me suddenly getting up from his seat.

Despite my fast pace, the man snatches my arm bringing me to him before he tosses me down onto the seat.

"That's very rude beautiful, no need to be stuck up. When a man speaks to you, you speak back," he grits through his teeth now holding both my arms.

I spit in his face and try to squirm out of his arms.

"Haha that won't work baby. Let's head back to the bathroom and see if you want to try that aga.."

Suddenly someone grabs the man forcefully off of me, and onto the ground.

I feel a wave of relief the second I spot Harry's familiar chest tattoos.

Harry jumps down onto the man and begins to punch the man repeatedly in the jaw.

"Maybe you'll want to try this again in the bathroom mate, " Harry spits at my attacker before hopping off of him giving him one last kick.

Suddenly the dim lights turn bright, and a frantic group of train workers, one in a police uniform, rush into the lounge.

"We saw the whole thing on the security cameras and rushed down as fast as we could. Thank you sir for helping this young lady just in time. We've got it from here," the one in the officer uniform says as he pulls handcuffs out of his pocket placing them onto the bearded mans hands.

One of the woman workers that came in walks over to me with a worried expression.

"I'm so terribly sorry about this miss. We will be refunding you your money for your ticket and please allow us to serve you free meals for the rest of your trip," she tells me.

"What about that guy?" I ask her, my voice slightly shaken up.

"He will ride with the officer at the front of the train until we reach a stop area tomorrow morning, he then will be escorted from the train to the police station. We do not take these type of situations lightly I can assure that miss. I'm terribly sorry this happened," she tells me giving me a reassuring look.

"But this train isn't suppose to stop."

"Yes miss, but we don't want anyone else to get hurt by keeping this man on the train, we have to stop," She explains. I give her a small smile and a thank you before she walks away.

Harry then rushes to me once he sees the worker has left. He grabs my shoulders pulling me into a tight embrace, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"What the hell were you thinking going to take a piss alone wearing that?" He asks looking down at me. Instead of answering him with the obvious 'I was half asleep and not thinking' excuse I kiss him.

"Let's go to sleep, troublemaker," Harry tells me with a grin as he grabs my hand pulling me towards the hallway.

Once we get back into our room I stop at the floor, getting ready to lay down again before Harry stops me.

"Anissa get your ass on that bed, now," Harry jokingly demands before swooping me up and tossing me down onto the bed, jumping onto the bed right after.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer before kissing me right below my ear.

"No more bathroom breaks alone. I'll go with you, got it?" He whispers into my ear, I can't find my voice so I just nod my head yes.

"Goodnight Anissa," Harry whispers before kissing my cheek, sending my heart racing dangerously fast.

I lean closer, snuggling my head onto Harry's chest, causing him to readjust his arm across my back.

We then drift off into the best sleep I have ever had.

Harry's POV

"No..no it's not true. He loves me.. Alanzo loves me," I hear Anissa say, waking me.

Who the fuck is Alanzo?

I look over at her and see she as a worried expression across her face and her eyes shut tight - she's dreaming.

"He loves me .. He loves me. You're lying..He would never hurt me.. He's the one I need right now," She continues to say tossing back and forth, "I love him."

Those 3 words hit me hard, I know she has no control over what she dreams about but whatever it is I have to wake her up, I can't hear this shit anymore.

"Anissa, Anissa wake up, " I shake her lightly hoping it'll do the trick.

"Don't touch me.. No one touch me! I need him, I need Alanzo," She says still sleeping.

"ANISSA wake up," I tell her a little louder, shaking her a little harder.
She suddenly opens her eyes, her chest rising quickly, as she tries to catch her breath.

"What .. What happened?" She asks looking at me confused.

"Nothing, you were just dreaming. Go back to sleep," I tell her as I get off the bed.

"Where are you going?" She asks suddenly sitting up.

"Go back to sleep," I tell her before laying down onto the floor.

"Harry what's wro.."

"Nothing, Just go back to sleep," I snap at her sounding harsher then I intended to. She lays back down, rolling to her side.

I lay awake on the floor for hours until I see the sun shine through our little room window.

Is this why she won't give me a chance?

Because she's already in love ... with someone else?

Don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT it only takes a sec. & I really appreciate it😊