The Prince of India

(Recap)

"But you helped..."

"Lena." I said.

"Come on now we have to get you ready for Ciel's birthday party." she said.

"Okay." I said a little confused. "Hey Lizzie."

"Yes?"

"Thank you." She smiled.

During Ciel's party father came to pick me up. I thanked the young Earl and the demon, said goodbye to Lizzie and the servants, who were sad to see me go, and went home with my father. The next week I was in a depressed state for come Christmas Eve would be my mother's birthday.
_________________________________________________

I've had to help Will with a few reaping jobs lately. Currently I was sitting on a roof watching the Scotland Yard look at the men's bodies. I watched as Ciel and Sebastian walked up and start to talk with the inspector. I saw Sebastian's gaze wander on to me. I smiled a fake smile and waved. Soon I got board and left only to see Ciel and Sebastian walking on the road beneath me. I jumped off the roof next to him. "Hello Lord Phantomhive." I said.

He jumped. "Lena why would you...."

"You should be careful. I've been on the roofs all day." I said tilting my head back.

"Let me guess you reaped those men."

"You should be more quiet when you speak of what I do. But yes I did."

"Did you see the killer?"

"Nope."

"You're useless sometimes."

"That's not very nice my Lord." I said.

Just than a man bumped into Ciel and acted hurt. "That hurt! You fiend! I think I may have cracked a rib! I might die from this!" An Indian man said.

"Hey what happened?" Another said.

"What a terrible injury. He should pay you back for it." Another said.

"Yes give us all your money brat." The first man said.

"What a cliché bunch of thugs we've seem to run into. Master, should I handle it?" Sebastian said.

"Yes but make it quick."

"Certainly. Miss Lena if you could ever be so kind to protect my young master if anyone passes me." Sebastian said pulling on his black glove.

"Of course Sebastian." I said.

The first man grabbed Ciel "Listen boy, you are outnumbered. Everybody within a mile from here hates you English dog." The first man said Sebastian flicked him in the forehead and I kick his stomach.

"Did he hurt you at all Master/Ciel." Sebastian and I said in unison.

"No he did not." Ciel said.

"Damn brat." The man spat pulling a knife. "You drag us here and then you toss us away like rubbish!"

"Your people have trampled your filth all over our homeland." a second man said.

"How about we show you the humiliation of being robbed?"

"Excuse me!" A teenager with plum/purple hair (whatever color you want to call Soma's hair) and amber eyes called. "I'm looking for this Indian woman. Perhaps you Gentleman have seen her around."

"Who the hell are you? Just stay out of this!"

"Oh my, are you having a duel?" The teen said. He looked at me and then Ciel and Sebastian. "He has a butler with him. Are you an English nobleman?"