The Reaper's True Power

Recap

(Ciel)

"Why not?" A small voice said. We all turned our attention to Lena, who was standing supported by her scythe. "I mean, if a half-reaper half-human can beat you I'm sure demon can." Her hair was plastered on her face and neck from the rain. She looked like she was crying or was it rain?

"Miss Lena is right. If my master instructs me to win, I shall win." Sebastian said.

"You care quite a lot about that puny brat, don't you? I'm jealous. Even a demon ceased to exist if I read them with my death scythe. Are you frightened?" Grell asked.

"Not in the least. I belong to my master. My soul and my body. Down to last hair on my head. The contract remain so I follow his every order. That's the Butler aesthetic, you see." Sebastian said.

"And you are definitely going to get demoted, Grell." Lena said. "If you don't get killed."
_________________________________________________________________

(Lena)

I felt tears in my eyes from the memories but I didn't care. It probably looks like rain or water from my damp hair. I saw the lifeless body of Madame Red. 'Grell your an idiot.' I thought. I had regained my balance and walked over to Ciel.

"I'm sorry I could have helped. I'm weak. You shouldn't have asked me to help. I could have stop him before he killed her." I said as Ciel place the coat Sebastian gave to him on Madame Red's body.

"No it's fine Lena. Grell was trying to bait you into attacking him, wasn't he?" He said.

I hadn't realized Grell and Sebastian were fighting. Sebastian couldn't even touch Grell. "Yes, he knows how much the topic of my mother bothers me. And he knows I'd be fighting right now if I was at full strength. And it would be a fight to the death if I get the chance." I said.

Then I heard Grell say. "Here we are a demon and a reaper. I suppose we'll never resolve this. These feelings that we have are forbidden. It's just like Romeo and Juliet. Oh, Bassy, Bassy! wherefore art thou Bassy?" Sebastian trying to kick him in the face. "If you would deny thy master and refuse thy name I know we could be happy together."

Sebastian gave his creepy, fake smile then said."From the moment my master uttered my name the word became our solid contract. I was re-baptized as his. And his alone. from that day I've been Sebastian. By yonder moon I swear it."

"I need to help, I know I could keep up with Grell. I could hit him." I muttered as Grell was flirting with Sebastian. Ciel grabbed my arm as if saying 'wait for an opening.'

"Please stop that it's revolting." Sebastian said to Grell.

"Oh, your so cold! " Grell said as he started up his scythe. "Beautiful tyrant! Fiend angelical! My dove feathered raven."

"Idiotic reaper. Red headed terror. Crimson killer." I said under my breath.

"Oh, Bassy my love if that cruel morning would never come! Then the two of us might go on like this forever. Our love lit by the moonlights glow. But now I'm afraid our adventure ends now." Grell said head butting Sebastian, making him go backward. "Should we part with a passionate kiss. No then goodnight my love." Then Grell slashed Sebastian's chest with his Scythe.

"Sebastian!" I yelled. I looked in a puddle at my reflection. My eyes were not emerald green, but the reapers neon green/yellow ones. Some blood on my face, probably from when I fell or fainted. Ciel looked at me with wide eyes. "It's my turn." I said as I gripped my scythe harder. Sebastian's cinematic record. It only showed his life for the past two years. I ran toward Grell as Sebastian got himself in order. I tried to hit Grell but he saw me.