The Prince of India Pt.3

"Thank you all for waiting! Welcome to the Curry Festival! The best curry London can offer!" The announcer announced.

I looked at the judges to see that blonde hair, violet eyed menace, Lord Druitt. "This guy again?" I said under my breath.

"Attention seeker." Ciel muttered.

"And now let the cooking begin!" The announcer said only to have trumpets start to play.

"That sounds like....." Lau said.

"It can't be." I said.

Ciel and I turned at the same time and Ciel said. "Her majesty."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The red carpet rolled out for her majesty and she was being guided by a man with white hair and violet eyes. 'Angel!' My mind screamed.

"Oh my word. Our gracious queen, her Majesty and Mother of England Queen Victoria!" The announcer said.

The room broke out into whispers. Then trumpets sounded. Everyone including me began to sing.

God save our gracious queen.
Long live our Noble queen.
God save the queen.

Send her victorious.
Happy and glorious.
Long to reign over us.
God save the queen.

As we finish singing I locked eyes with Sebastian. He was looking straight at me and then sent a glance towards the angel. 'Is he trying to tell me he's not human?'

I nodded slightly and glanced over at the angel to see him staring straight at me as he said, "Her Majesty bids me tell you, "I am so sorry I've been unable to appear before you. However I am in such perfect health that I may even enjoy curry again. My late husband was exceedingly fond of curry as well. I look forward to your food." "

The room erupted in cheers. "And with that, let us begin!"

__________________________________________________________________________

I watched as Agni's hand fly from spice to spice. mumbles broke out from the crowd about how fast he was. Then I watch Sebastian as he too pick each spice rather quickly. But what do you expect from a demon. "I say what is he doing?" That comment got my attention as I looked to see Sebastian putting chocolate into the curry.

As the negative comments came in I heard Agni mumble, "He is wrong. That is a legitimate ingredient." I zoned out as I felt as if something or someone was missing. "Where ever did you gonna do you like that?You're an English man are you not."

"It was an order for my master. I do his bidding no matter how reckless as orders may seem to be. You see I am simply one hell of a butler."Sebastian said.

"What an interesting choice." Lau said.

"Damn. What the hell is he doing?" Ciel said.

"Well, you did tell him to drop the chocolate into the curry. You know he takes all your orders to heart." I said earning a glare from Ciel.

I noticed Agni looking for Soma. That's when I realized he wasn't there.' Where the hell did he go.' I thought. Then he pulled out a blue lobster. Everyone was starting to mumble about this said lobster. Lord Druitt started talking but I refused to listen to him. "whatever happens I shall defeat you. For I have the hands of a goddess." He said to Sebastian. He used his godly right hand and started to cook faster.

I noticed one of the chefs poured something into his curry. "Time up!" The announcer called. "Let the judging begin. first we have Pass and Tubs beef curry."