Jack the Ripper

Recap

I was drinking some tea when my father handed me a newspaper. The headline said: Jack the Ripper Strikes Again.

"Damn it!" I yelled

"What's wrong dear?" My father asked.

"I thought we had him." I said showing him the article.
_____________________________________________________________

I was running threw the whole night again. Who was it if not that creep. At least he's in prison now. "Lena stop worrying!" my father said. I didn't reply. "Lena..Lena. Are you sulking?"

"No. Sebastian had shown me the list of suspects. There was one other person that he thought it could be and it's bugging me so much because of who it is." I replied.

"Please dear take it easy."

"Yea sure."

"Good."

"Dad I'm going to take a walk."

"Okay! walks are good to clear your head."

"I'll be back soon." I said walking out the shop. I walked to the park and sat down. I sat there while a breeze made my hair sway. "Why is this happening?" I asked myself.

________________________________________________________________

I walked back in to the shop from my walk. Once I entered the door I saw Ciel and Sebastian. "Lord Phantomhive what a pleasure to see you again." I said.

"Lena I need your help again." Ciel said with defeat.

"Count me in." I said.

"Okay then."

_______________________________________________________________

We were staking out the house if the next victim. Ciel was dressed as a commander. I was dressed in a black knee length dress, grey tights, black boots, and a long black coat. "This is not what I had in mind." I said shivering a little from the rain.

"He'll come if we stake out this place right?" Ciel asked.

"Yes." Sebastian said.

"You know I realized that the other prostitutes have had something else in common." Ciel said.

"The most beautiful glossy black hair." Sebastian muttered.

"But I still don't understand he had to go and kill them all."

"A very lovable that you could almost be a sin."

"And once more I..."

"Oh so lovable, so soft!" Sebastian interrupted while petting a cat.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you!" Ciel yelled making me jump.

"Oh, I apologize sir but she's so beautiful and soft." Sebastian said.

Then we heard a scream and I took off towards it not caring what Ciel said. Opening the door I looked in. The smell of fresh blood filled my nostrils. The sight of the body was gruesome. Even for a reaper. Even for a daughter of the Undertaker. I couldn't handle it anymore. I stumbled backward. I slipped on the last step falling on my butt. I was frozen in fear. This is how my mother was murdered. The memory came back. I saw Ciel coming.

(Memory)

"Mom!" I yelled as I ran into the house. Her body had many cuts and she was bleeding out. The demon was gone but I know who it was. I will remember his name.