The Undertaker's Daughter (Black Butler)

I gently made up the old women's body. She was put into a light blue dress. Her hair was into light grey ringlets that framed her wrinkled face. I placed white eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, and soft pink lipstick. The poor women. She died two nights ago from a heart attack. Her coffin was black, with a silver plate, the inside had light blue satin, and a mixture of white and light pink roses placed inside around her body. The funeral is tomorrow. I didn't see my father walk up behind me. "She's lovely my dear." He said. His long silver hair covering his eyes and his scar running down his face. His normal long robe and hat on.

"I wanted to do something special for her." I replied. My equally silver hair went to my waist, my emerald green eyes looked at my work, and my pale skin glowed. I wore a knee length black and grey dress, black tights, black boots, and a soft grey jacket.

"I know dear."

"Will told me she was on the to 'die' list. She was a good soul."

"It was her time Lena!" He said.

"I know father."

"That's my girl. Now why don't you help me with this coffin." He said pointing to another black coffin.

I smiled. "Okay dad." We worked on the coffin until it was sunrise. I yawned. Did I mention I'm half-human half-reaper.

"Go get some sleep." He said.

"Yes father."I replied walking to my room. My room has grey walls, black furniture, and a black queen size coffin bed. I was too tired and lied down on my bed and fell asleep.

(Dream)

I was in a room with Will. I think I was about ten. "Will, why did you need me? I was in the middle of my route." Yes I was a reaper at ten. I was one when I was six. I was known as the youngest reaper ever. I still am.

"I know but you need to see this Lena." He held out his to 'die' list and I saw my mother's name.

"No." I fell to my knees. "Why are you showing me this?" I asked hoarsely as tears fell from my eyes.

"You need to know."

"After tonight I'm not reaping anymore." I said.

"But your the best."

"I'm sorry Will." I said getting up.

"Lean!"

"She deserves to live. She's has a good life." I yelled then walked out.

The scene changed into my mother's funeral. She was in a white dress. Her dark curls framed her face. No makeup like she always did. She was in a pearl white coffin with golden roses carved on it, red silk, and red roses on the inside. Many people were there that loved her. Though we counted as commoners, many nobles came. My mother was sweet, kind, and a good person. She's gone. I sat their crying. At that time I had never met my father. The only reason I knew I was part reaper was because of Will. Everyone had left but I stayed behind and cried. "I'm so sorry Lena." A voice said from behind me.

"Leave me alone Grell." I said through tears.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I just want to be alone."

"Will, wants to see you."

"Okay," I walked to my mom. "Goodbye Mom."The scene faded.

The next thing I see is Grell and Will in front of me. Grell had my reaper spectacles and Will was reaching for my Death Scythe which is an actual Scythe. "Here take it." I said throwing it gently.