Dolls Part 1

(We're going to say there are three pieces of the Hope diamond.)

(Recap)

"No more falling into frozen rivers. Okay dear?" My father said handing me some hot soup.

"Okay." I said as I started another coughing fit.

"Eat your soup then get some sleep."

"Okay." I ate the soup and fell asleep.
___________________________________________________________

(Lena)

I finally got over my cold (kinda) and I was working in the shop once again. I was working an a women with brown hair and blue eyes. I looked up to see Aaron sitting at the door looking at me. "Okay, I guess I can take a break." I said. His tail started wagging. I grabbed my coat.

"Dear be careful. Young girls have been disappearing." Father said.

"Yes father." I said as I hooked Aaron's leash onto his collar. "Come on boy." When I opened the door there was a small box. I opened it to see a ring. Wait not just any ring, it had the Hope diamond. "I'll go show Ciel after our walk." I said to Aaron. I slipped the ring on my thumb because it was a little to big for my ring finger.
_________________________________________________________________

I had brought Aaron home and told father where I was going. As I was walking I heard a enchanting tune. I couldn't help but follow it. I soon found myself in front of a doll shop. I walked inside. All the dolls were beautiful. Then another girl with blonde pigtails and emerald eyes walked in. Lady Elizabeth to be precise. "Welcome little ones." A man orange hair and Violet eyes with a purple tattoo under one eye said.

"I'm terribly sorry sir." I said.

"So am I." Lady Elizabeth said.

"I see that you have the rings." He said. The man looked familiar I just didn't know where from. "yes indeed you have them. Unfortunately neither of you have been chosen as the rings new master. However your eyes."

"Sorry sir. But I'm betrothed sir. Ciel is the only man I love."

He looked into my eyes. "Both of you up eyes I like deep green pools. Full of sorrow."

"W-what?" I said.

"Huh?" Elizabeth said.

"You two can't hide it from me. You're both very sad." I felt tears in my eyes.
_________________________________________________________________

We all sat in chairs in a triangle. Elizabeth was sobbing and I silently drank the tea I had in my hand. "I see you Miss are sad from the loss of your mother. And you a birthday present for your betrothed."

I nodded. and Elizabeth said. "Yes, I wanted to make him happy."

"There are many things for sale here. They are all quite wonderful." He said. Elizabeth looked around the shop a smile formed on her face. The music started playing and the clock chimed. "Lovely aren't they? You may have your pick at them. Please choose which ever one you like."I started feeling tired and my eyelids felt heavy. Everything sounded far off and quiet. I heard one thing. "We'll give him you."

'Lizzie.' I thought. 'I'm so sorry.

"And you. So young, so pure. You will make a beautiful doll." The tea cup fell from my hand and smashed onto the ground. And I slipped into darkness
_________________________________________________________________

(Ciel)

"Elizabeth's disappeared?" I asked.

"Yes. Her maid said she lost track of her when they were stuck in traffic in Islington." Sebastian said.