Demonic Game

"I won't make it easy for you boy. I do have servants that follow me blindly. You'll have to face them to get to Lena."

"Is that a challenge, father?" Emerald growled.

"It's a precaution."

"We can handle it. Do we have a bet?" She asked.

"A demonic bet."

~
(Emerald)

"Let the game begin!" My worthless excuse for a father stated.

"Mrs. Emerald please protect my master while I am not able to." Sebastian said.

"Of course. Now let's go Phantomhive." I replied grabbing the boys hand and pulling him up the steps. "We have to find her quickly."

"Right." He was visibly shaking in anger no matter how hard he tried to calm down.

"Hey kid, relax a little bit. We'll get to her in time."

(Ciel)

'Relax! Relax! How on earth does she expect me to relax when I'm worried about Lena?!' I thought.

"Master says we have to prevent them from reaching the girl." A voice said from the shadows.

"So shall we defeat them brother." A female voice replied.

"Of course sister."

A knife came flying toward my head, but I was pushed. "Let me do all the fighting kid. We'll get to Lena sooner that way." Emerald said pulling a dagger from her boot. Before I could even say anything Emerald rushed into the shadows with a growl. A short male scream was heard and a Emerald reappeared pulling a fresh corpse and a woman with red hair and green eyes by her hair. "See Phantomhive, much faster." She licked her lips. "His soul was rather tasty."

I examined the corpse to see the dagger impaled into the deceased man's stomach and the claw marks that slit his throat. "P-Please don't kill me like you did him." The woman said.

Emerald chuckle was dark and it sent chills down my spine. "Oh no, you are help me get what I want. Then you'll be at the feet of your master."

"Please anything but that!"

Emerald dropped the man's corpse. "Oh, are you scared of my father? You know how twisted he can be?" The woman nodded. "I am worse than he is." Emerald whispered enough for me hear.

The woman shuttered. "Please f-forgive me m-my Lady I had n-no idea..."

"He disowned me. I use the word father very loosely." She growled. "Now you're going to lead the way to Lena and you're not going to give us any trouble." Emerald suddenly held her bloodied dagger to the woman's throat. "Right?"

"R-right."

"Also give me the your key."

"What key?" I asked.

"The male had a key for Lena's door." She handed me a medium sized silver key with the words door; lock 1. She turned toward the woman. "Give it to me!"