Angels are Worse than Demons

"Lena." A calm voice called. "Lena dear open your eyes."

'But it's so peaceful.' I thought. 'So calm.'

"Purest Lena open your eyes." I felt like I was floating and I opened my eyes.

"Where....where am I?" I asked as I opened my eyes to see what looked like cinematic records.

"Look at your past. Most shines brightly but some is shrouded in darkness. Let me show you what you want to see." I reached out to one and touched it. As soon as my hand touched it a warm glow. "So this is the one you wish to see." The light seemed to swallowed me up.

~

"Lena darling! Where are you going so early in the morning?"  My mother's voice called.

The younger me turned toward her. "I'm meeting William by the lake!"

"I see. Are you going to help him today?"

I shook my head. "Nope! I get to do it on my own today!"

Mother's smile fell slightly. "Oh, alright. Be careful my darling."

Little me nodded. "Alright mother! I've got to go or I'll be late!"

"I'll see you this evening."

'No! Don't go! Stay home Lena.' I thought as the little me waved goodbye and ran away. 'No come back, or you'll never see her again!'

The image switched. My mother's bloodied corpse seemed just as scary as when it actually happened...

The younger me disappeared and I stood in her place. "Mom!" I reached out to her but couldn't move. "Mom please don't leave me alone again!"

"She's gone purest child." I turned to see the angel and growled.

~
I shot up from the couch I was on. "You've awoken purest reaper." I didn't even have to look.

"Why me? Why him? Why are you doing this Angela?"

"I can make you both as pure as snow." I heard her coming closer so I turned.

I saw we were in reaper's library. I also saw Ciel asleep on the couch. "Ciel!"

"You only need to relax pure one." I wanted to run to him. I wanted to wake him up and throw my arms around him, but I couldn't. I couldn't move. I couldn't run to him. White feathers wings wrapped around me blocking my view of everything outside. I felt her hand rest against my forehead. "Rest for now dear, Lena." My eyes disobediently closed as I fell back into darkness.

I went back to that scene. My stomach churned as I fell and did the on thing I could. I puked.
~

(Sebastian)

We teleported onto a platform. "Master!" I called.

"Gah! This is the Grim Reaper library!" Grell said as he looked around. "I don't know if you're aware but this is where cinematic records are housed."

I didn't say a word as I started walking toward the large building in front of us. It didn't take very long to reach it and I opened the door dodging a death scythe in the process. "As I suspected it is you." William T. Spears said pushing his glasses with the as for mentioned scythe. "I thought I smelled a rat."

"Will!" Grell exclaimed.

"To think a demon would have the nerve to set foot in here."