Demonic Bet

"Goodbye Ciel." I replied as I took a step back. "Sebastian get him out of here."

I turned and walked toward Dominic. Tears clouded my vision. "Now, now Pet, don't cry." He placed a hand on my back and lead me back to the manor. "You're not going anywhere my dear." I simply nodded. "Welcome to Damnation Manor." As soon as I stepped in the doorway I looked back.

"Goodbye."

I hugged myself as the door shut and lock. I fell to my knees and cried. The only thing I could think was, 'I, Lena Rae Craven, love a human boy named Ciel Phantomhive. But I will never see him again.'

****************************************************

Ciel

I walked into the Undertaker's Parlor with Sebastian and the two other demons. Undertaker was in the middle of working on a coffin. He looked up with a smile but soon the smile disappeared as I assumed he looked at the scythe in the female demon's hands. "Emerald? Where's Lena?" He asked seriously.

"H-he has her. S-she s-stayed with h-him so h-he wouldn't kill us." She broke into tears, her tears were not clear but black. "She t-told me to tell you she loves you and she was s-sorry."

"Dominic." Undertaker growled as he took the scythe from her hands.

"Phantomhive." The male demon said in a low voice. "She didn't do it for us. She did it for him. She fancies him." His eyes seemed to glow in anger as he glared at me. "This is your fault!"

"Remington!" Undertaker yelled. "Calm down. It's not all his fault."

"Undertaker what can we do?" I asked. "I can't stand the thought of losing her. I...can't describe how much I want her in my life."

He started laughing like a psychopath. "Dominic is going to die for taking my daughter."

(Lena)

"Come now Pet, you have to eat something." Dominic purred as he held a spoon to my lips. "I don't want you to starve." I only stared at him and rolled my eyes. "Now, don't tell me you're mad at me." I went to talk but he shoved the spoon in my mouth. I choked slightly on the warm soup. "Was that so hard?"

"Bastard." I coughed.

"Now, now be nice." I didn't reply. "You'll grow to like it here Pet."

"I wanna go home! I will never like it here! Nor will I ever love you!"

He pulled the chain that connected me to the bed. Once I got close enough he grabbed my chin. "You will learn, even if I have to make you." I spit in his face and instantly felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. "You're asking for me to kill you!" He growled. With that he stood up and left.

I let the tears fall as soon as I couldn't his footsteps. I wanted my dad, William, and Grell. I wanted Ciel. Hell I even wanted Sebastian. "Someone, anyone help me. I want to go home."

~

(Ciel)

Undertaker seemed to get more serious as we got closer. 'Of course he is, she's his daughter.' I thought.