Chapter Thirty-One: Head First Into Havoc

We packed up our stuff, waiting for Andrew to come and tell us what hotel we’re staying at. We ended up sitting around on our phones for about half an hour before he finally turned up and informed of the situation.

“The bus is having mechanical difficulties.” He sighed.

“What?” Ashton looked up from his phone.

“So we’re taking cabs to the hotel. I’ve called for three at 9.30. It’s 9.25 now, so I suggest you get downstairs.” We all nodded and slowly stood one by one. We went downstairs and first grabbed our stuff from the bus before we stood on the footpath and a handful of fans were still waiting so they came up for hugs, even though they probably got a hug at the meet and greet. The first cab pulled up to the curb and I walked up to it. “Carrie and Luke are in the first cab.” Luke and I put our bags in the boot and climbed in the back seat. Andrew told the driver the hotel and we pulled onto the road.

“Have you slept with Michael yet?” Was the first thing Luke said to me.

“No.” I gave him my ‘are you sure you’re not mentally insane’ look.

“You should. You guys are cute.”

“Mmhmm.” I was getting annoyed with them trying to make ‘Marrie’ a thing so I just shut them out. We pulled up to a flashy building and me and Lucas climbed out and grabbed our suitcases and other assorted bags. We walked up to reception and the lady looked up and saw Luke and immediately started fixing her hair. “Reservation for Andrew Bradshaw.” I told her and she looked through her computer.

“Shouldn’t there be four more of you?” She asked looking up from the screen.

“Yeah. They’re on their way. Transport problems.” I sighed.

“Ok well I’m going to have to wait for all of you to arrive. And the actual Andrew Bradshaw.” She said tiredly. I nodded and yawned, moving to lean against the wall, my hands tucked into the pockets of my parka. Luke was biting his lip and holy shit that was attractive. I found myself kind of staring but he was too busy looking at the floor. Finally, Michael and Andrew walked into the building and let in the cold air with them. Andrew signed in and gave me room 18. I didn’t stay to hear what room the others were in. I just pressed the floor 4 button in the elevator and went straight up. I let myself in with the room and since we had the next day off, I decided I’d have a shower in the morning. I got my Bambi PJs from my back pack and started changing as the door swung open.

“Holy shit!” I yelled. I only had my pants half up so I fell on the floor. “How did you get in?” I looked up and saw Andrew, smirking at me.

“You shouldn’t have left your door ajar sweetheart. It leaves you vulnerable.” He walked slowly towards me as I managed to slide backwards into my full-length pyjama pants. I got up and walked backwards, grabbing my shirt off the bed and sliding quickly over my head. I kept walking backwards as the smirk turned sinister and a dark, mysterious shadow overtook his eyes.

“What do you want?” I said through a whimper as I found myself backed up against a wall, Andrew gaining fast.

“Nothing much.” He tried to make it sound sexy but all I could hear were alarm bells. His right hand went to my throat as his left went under my shirt. I felt it, cold against my warm stomach as he walked it up. I bit my lip to stop a whimper and instead closed my eyes. I felt dirty as I turned my head to the side and away. I didn’t want to see his face. I didn’t want him to see my face. His hand firmly held my boob and he worked his fingers under the elastic of the fabric sports bra I was wearing. I let out a cry as his fingers ran over my nipples. I was vulnerable, and completely defenceless. I knew I wanted to get this creep away from me, but I was so focussed on the words that I couldn’t think of how to do it. As his right hand let go of my throat and it too went under my shirt, something ticked in my head and my knee flew up, hitting him square in the nuts. He only flinched though, as his hands basically squeezed my breasts like you’d squeeze a stress ball. I let out a whimper and I felt myself begin to cry. I opened my eyes and I could see the sinister satisfaction on his face. His eyes met mine and he winked. I grabbed his hands and pulled them away from my chest and punched him in the nose. He stepped back, startled and I took that opportunity to run. I didn’t know which room the boys were in, I now regretted not staying back with them. I knocked on room 16 and was faced with Luke. He wasn’t the guitarist I wanted to see.