Chapter Sixteen: The Sheffield Show

// Chapter Sixteen: The Sheffield Show //

There was a knock on the door and Lou walked in with a bag. The boys and I all walked up and gave her a hug. The four of them sat down on the couch as Lou chose what makeup she’d use. I grabbed my backpack where my makeup was and did my own foundation and lipstick before turning to Lou.

“Hey Lou, do you mind doing my eyes and cheeks when you’re done with the boys?” I asked.

“Sure. You did a good job with your foundation. Could you please help me out so we can be done quicker?” I nodded and looked at the different shades of foundation Lou had. Calum was closest to me and Lou was doing Luke so I picked up a darker shade of foundation and sat in front of the idiot. I took a kabuki brush and began doing circles across his cheeks The shade was too light so I grabbed the next darker shade which seemed to work.

“We just to foundation, right?” I asked Lou.

“Foundation and maybe a bit of blusher but for Cal, just foundation.” She replied. I did Cal’s face and neck before moving on. Michael was next so I grabbed my own foundation since we’re both so pale. It was a bit too pale for his skin tone so I got one of Lou’s and powdered Mikey’s face.  He kept pulling faces at me, which made it more difficult but I just laughed at him. “They do their own hair.” She said as she stood and checked my handiwork. “You did a good job.” She smiled as she looked at Calum and Michael’s faces. “Ok, have fun tonight. I love you all, see you later.” She blew a kiss and left the room.

“Are you kids performing in those clothes or are you changing?” I asked them. They were all wearing brotanks and black skinny jeans.

“We should probably get changed.” Calum said and they all went to their backpacks, took out some clothes and got changed right there in the open. I looked away at first but I found myself looking at these four boys. When I thought one of them would look to me I quickly looked to my phone and laughed at nothing.I have to say it, all of them have amazing bodies. Calum’s is probably the most ripped and Luke has the least amount of meat of the four of them, but all of them are decent.

*******************************

While the boys were chatting with Andrew and the stage hands about performing stuff, I took my camera to the front of the building where the fans were. I started taking photos of them to put into a big collage for the boys at the end of the tour. I knew they were going to LA after this tour so I’d finish it in  LA with the London pics and then give it to them. I started taking photos of the fans in line. They had another ten minute wait before the doors opened at seven so I took photos of them in groups or by themselves and with their friends. I ended up pretty good. I didn’t cop as much verbal abuse as expected. Everyone was really into it. I videoed a group of girls singing a song called ‘Out of My Limit’ which I recognised from the Glasgow show. I decided I’d ask them questions and video the responses.

“What’s your favourite song?” I asked a group. They all started yelling at me at once so I asked them to calm down. “One at a time, state your name and your favourite song. Go.” I pointed at a girl.

“Katie and Try Hard.” I pointed to another girl.

“My name is Jessica and my favourite 5 Seconds of Summer song is Unpredictble.”

“Hannah, Superhero.”

“I’m Genevieve and I love the song Voodoo Doll.”

“I’m Emma and definitely Over and Over.”

“Lost Boy or Superhero. Can’t choose. Oh and I’m Jennifer.”

“Hello, my name is Cara and I love the song Over and Over.”